Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MoRa

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
SOTW #10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Weeks Theme Is.....

(Halloween)
Since Halloween is just around the corner I figured we give it a shot to add it to this weeks SOTW. What you will need to do is make anything that has to do with the theme of halloween. From jack o' lantern's to Michale Myers. Horror or good. Anything Halloween!
halloween.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Weeks Winner was..
Brrtonman

How The SOTW Contest Works

General Information
This thread will serve as a discussion thread.
When discussing other peoples work make sure to use proper CC, If you notice someone has accidentally broken a rule it is allowed to correct them.

Submissions
All submissions must be PM'd to MoRa. Do not post your submissions here. Also do not put your username.

Rules for submission

• All submissions must contain SOTW somewhere in the signature, no username.
  • All submission must not break any of the site rules.
  • You may edit your post and submission as many times as you wish until the deadline of the competition(Friday)
  • Do not flame, the submission/discussion thread.(If you flame your entry will be disqualified.)
  • All submissions must follow the theme of the weeks contest.
  • Do not steal others work, doing so will get you disqualified from all further contest.
REMEMBER SEND MoRa YOUR SUBMISSIONS, ALSO DON'T PUT YOUR USERNAMES ON THE SIGNATURE

Happy Halloween!

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ugh, i'll try to make something.

Hopefully it wont be like the last one.

M

MoRa

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully, I'm expecting some people to get into the Halloween spirit and make something :cool:

M

MoRa

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm gonna be closing this one a lot earlier, I'm going to the hospital, so sorry whoever didn't make it. Submissions are closed!:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register