• Views 1,786
DrZimbabwe

DrZimbabwe

Peace at Last
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
psn1.jpg
Sony has confirmed that it hopes to restore some fuctionality to the PSN service by next Tuesday in a new statement on the PlayStation Blog.

"Our employees have been working day and night to restore operations as quickly as possible, and we expect to have some services up and running within a week from yesterday. However, we want to be very clear that we will only restore operations when we are confident that the network is secure."

Dated April 27, the update posted by Patrick Seybold (Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media), would put the estimated return date for PSN services as May 3, meaning that the service will have been offline for two weeks.

Although which services will be coming back online next week is unclear, Sony has stated they are working on new security measures for the future, as well as seeking out those responsible for the breach, confirming they "are working closely with a recognised technology security firm in order to find those responsible for this criminal act, no matter where in the world they might be located."

Hackers - lock your doors. Sony's coming after you.

Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

IceCream Man
10th Anniversary Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow thats still time to go this is why i like xbox. I never thought this would happen to sony

Dramskizz

Dramskizz

Steam <3
Mythical Veteran Stickied TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, the same day as the map pack comes out for Black Ops. :lol:
Seriously, Sony is going to s*** right now, Anonymous is going to hit them right back offline. :rolleyes:

xILemonHeadIx

xILemonHeadIx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Now, if they got hacked again, that would just be epic.

Also, i hope those responsible do not get caught.

Wiz

Wiz

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Hackers - lock your doors. Sony's coming after you.
Haha Sony can't even keep their network secure lmao never mind finding people. But read a bit back and saw
"are working closely with a recognised technology security firm in order to find those responsible for this criminal act, no matter where in the world they might be located."
Then it made sense :lol:

S7 Pro

S7 Pro

Seasoned Member
Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
They can't catch those without fingerprints.
We are anonymous.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
We are legion.
Expect us.

Flyy 7s

Flyy 7s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope these guy's know that In order to satisfy part of a modding community they really irritated More then half the modding community. I mod but I didn't think it was worth it to shut the other people down for your own personal occasion..Butt Hurt much

F

furrysnail2010

Reaction score
Sin$
hahahah new maps on black ops are xbox360 exclusive hahahah ps3 is a gloryfied blue ray player

Top Bottom
Login
Register