• Thread starter infinitcarnage
  • Start date
  • Views 2,972
infinitcarnage

infinitcarnage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After Sony had been investigating the issue on the Play Station Network being down for a couple of days, they have finally admitted that is was an outside party or a single hacker creating these huge issues. Who ever it is suceeded in bringing down Sony for a Full 2+ days. Here are a few quotes from The PS Blog: PS Blogs

Capture5.png

PS Blogs said:
An external intrusion on our system has affected our PlayStation Network and Qriocity services. In order to conduct a thorough investigation and to verify the smooth and secure operation of our network services going forward, we turned off PlayStation Network & Qriocity services on the evening of Wednesday, April 20th. Providing quality entertainment services to our customers and partners is our utmost priority. We are doing all we can to resolve this situation quickly, and we once again thank you for your patience. We will continue to update you promptly as we have additional information to share.

Many think that the group of Black Hats known as 'Anonymous' may be behind these attacks but they have denied these thought on their official site saying "For once we did not do it" If it is not anonymous then the group or person must have alot of drive to take down a large corporation such as Sony. Quotes from Anonymous: Anonymous

Anonymous said:
For Once We Didn’t Do It

Sony’s Playstation Network, its online service for Playstation 3 and its Playstation Portable consoles, suffered from a major outage today; which is on going as of this writting. According to Son’ys blog, the interruption in service may last into the long weekend – for at least another “full day or two”. Sony released a statement through its EU blog, saying that the network outage may be a result of “targeted behaviour by an outside party”, brining in the possibility of cyberattacks. Adding to the confusion is the fact that the message has since been removed.

While it could be the case that other Anons have acted by themselves AnonOps wa not related to this incident and takes no responsiblity for it. A more likely explination is that Sony is taking advantage of Anonymous’ previous ill-will towards the company to distract users from the fact the outage is accutally an internal problem with the companies servers.

TL:biggrin:R

Sony is incompetent.

The next step is to find out who is creating this havoc.

Source

D

Dante iZ STR8

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
And they said it was for "maintenance".

BWAHAHAHAHA

xILemonHeadIx

xILemonHeadIx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
They won't turn on the network until they have found out how the hacker breached their system and until their system is secure and that could take some time.

C

Car247

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know who it is he even told some people and those people told some of the people that i know i those people told me lol but really i know who it is but i cant say it cause he will get in major trouble again.

Declan0121

Outlaw x Declan

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone knew it was anyway, I don't know why Sony tried to hide it.

Evan is Pro

Evan is Pro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I hate the attitude sony does think there great and when there one of the companies to get hacked they hide that s***.

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
They won't turn on the network until they have found out how the hacker breached their system and until their system is secure and that could take some time.

That's going to be a long outage considering no one with an IQ above 3 wants to work for sony.

Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix

Brick, where'd you get a hand grenade?
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't believe Sony actually has the nerve to say "Providing quality entertainment services to our customers and partners is our utmost priority"

IT'S CLEARLY NOT.

ReesyBob

ReesyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know who it is he even told some people and those people told some of the people that i know i those people told me lol but really i know who it is but i cant say it cause he will get in major trouble again.
Troll.

Top Bottom
Login
Register