• Thread starter MaCio1cS
  • Start date
  • Views 8,724
M

MaCio1cS

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share a discovery I think I stumbled upon. I logged on today and claimed a free bundle from the store. Some calling card and a sticker. While playing a couple games I felt my game was lagging so I closed the app and ran a connection test. When I re-opened the app, I had another free gift pack in the store. Did a couple of tests and here is what I can tell you, for PS4 at least...

Claim free gift from the store.

Close application.

In PS4 network settings, setup your connection*** and set it up how you normally would.

Run the test at the end.

Reopen COD

There SHOULD be another gift pack available for you to claim.

This worked for me 4 times today.

*** The reason I said set up your connection as opposed to just running the test. After the 3rd free gift pack, I tried simply running test and got nothing. After closing the app and setting up the connection again, I re-opened MW and got a 4th free pack.

It’s not worth it for me to continue to do this (the gifts are not that great and pretty random as far as I know) , so I just thought I’d post it here for whoever finds this useful.

Soul82169

Soul82169

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share a discovery I think I stumbled upon. I logged on today and claimed a free bundle from the store. Some calling card and a sticker. While playing a couple games I felt my game was lagging so I closed the app and ran a connection test. When I re-opened the app, I had another free gift pack in the store. Did a couple of tests and here is what I can tell you, for PS4 at least...

Close application.

In PS4 network settings, setup your connection*** and set it up how you normally would.

Run the test at the end.

Reopen COD

*** The reason I said set up your connection as opposed to just running the test. After the 3rd free gift pack, I tried simply running test and got nothing. After closing the app and setting up the connection again, I re-opened MW and got a 4th free pack.

It’s not worth it for me to continue to do this (the gifts are not that great and pretty random as far as I know) , so I just thought I’d post it here for whoever finds this useful.
Is there a way to get the free gifts? Cause I know a way if u have a gift on another acc and do a certain thing it will transfer it to your main account and u can do it over n over I did it when my nephew was over cause his acc had a gift and I was trying to get the flood mp5 variant. If anyone knows how to get gifts on new accounts I know a way to transfer it to your main account over n over but it's easy to mess up but I'll share it if we can figure out how to get just one gift on a new acc, last time I did it I got 13 gift packs before I messed up. Just want that mp5 variant!!

Edit: Nvm my way doesn't work anymore it's just visual now doesn't stick.

Last edited:
Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reporter Greeter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
This would be really cool if I got another gift in passed month lol

Imaturtleman

Imaturtleman

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,

Close application.

Run the test at the end.

Reopen COD

I just want the flood mp5 its the only good thing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register