What's new

Discussion [Sometimes works, give it a try.] Unlimited Ammo in Private Match again.

• Thread starter xI cHOcOLaTe
  • Start date
  • Views 2,422
Status
Not open for further replies.
xI cHOcOLaTe

xI cHOcOLaTe

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, sup guys it's xI cHOcOLaTe, and today I'm gonna bring you a mod, well I wouldn't call it a mod.. I'd call it replacement..

Now, I have done this 10 times, and it works 6/10 times, so it's worth a try n_n

1. Get into an infected game.

2. While in that infected game, rip off your xbox 360 hdd.

3. Now, load up Xplorer360 and go to Cache.

4. Make a new folder on your desktop called "Unlimited Ammo Cache".

5. Look at the Date Modified, drag and drop EVERY one that says the date you ripped your hdd off. (so today is 12/16/09, drag and drop everything from 12/16/09).

6. Now, put your hdd back in, and go online, into a UNINFECTED game. I know you're already uninfected, but in order for it to work, you have to join a normal game. :tongue:

7. Now, while in tht game, rip off your hdd.

8. Open Xplorer360, and go to Cache.

9. Now, make a new folder on your desktop called "Cache Backup".

10. Drag and Drop all the cache from the date you ripped off your hdd.

11. Open your Unlimited Ammo Cache folder, and press Ctrl+A

12. Drag and drop your infected cache ontop of your cache in Xplorer360.

13. Click Yes to All for overwriting.

14. When it's done, go online, and pull out your Ethernet cable when it says Downloading Game Settings... (playlist update).

15. When you go offline, put back your cable and go online, you should be infected now :smile: HAVE FUN :biggrin:

-Found by xI cHOcOLaTe If I helped please press Thanks, it makes me feel good :tongue: lol.

ttrever

ttrever

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
He means just pull it out, not actually ripping it out.

xI cHOcOLaTe

xI cHOcOLaTe

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, its not really "ripping" just pull it out, without turning off the xbox, dont worry you're not gonna get rrod.. -_-

ttrever

ttrever

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
How would the RRoD even happen from that?

xI cHOcOLaTe

xI cHOcOLaTe

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Because, people get friggin paranoid when your game freezes after the hdd is pulled out..

T

theone0522

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol i thought about posting this for days know but i dont want to be responsable if people break there HDD. also EDIT the tut and add this--- Leave the game and sign out of the infected profile. now rip off your HDD and do the rest. you will corrupt ur hdd if you dont sign out

xI cHOcOLaTe

xI cHOcOLaTe

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
theone0522 said:
lol i thought about posting this for days know but i dont want to be responsable if people break there HDD. also EDIT the tut and add this--- Leave the game and sign out of the infected profile. now rip off your HDD and do the rest. you will corrupt ur hdd if you dont sign out

Col4six, my way works just fine, also if you sign out, it gets rid of the infection

lol anyone do this yet?

Lithium

Lithium

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice tut, havent tried yet, cant even get into a modded game...

You Emm Pe

You Emm Pe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a good idea but I dont think its worth possibly ruining your HDD over.

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
rectangie said:
This is a good idea but I dont think its worth possibly ruining your HDD over.
There is no way this would ruin your HDD or 360. It's perfectly normal to remove your HDD, even when the system is on.

S

SlaYoRz

I like it
Reaction score
Sin$
Signing out does not remove your infection. I was in an infected game and did horrible because there were ac130s everywhere so I signed out so that the game doesn't count. I signed back in and started a private match and it still worked.

R

Retrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Scar said:
There is no way this would ruin your HDD or 360. It's perfectly normal to remove your HDD, even when the system is on.

until this thread i never even knew you were supposed to turn off your 360 before removing your HDD

N

NathanKett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Retrix said:
until this thread i never even knew you were supposed to turn off your 360 before removing your HDD
I did simply because I thought it was common sense not to, well, 'rip' anything out when it is in use.

S

smegpot

Reaction score
Sin$
SlaYoRz said:
Signing out does not remove your infection. I was in an infected game and did horrible because there were ac130s everywhere so I signed out so that the game doesn't count. I signed back in and started a private match and it still worked.

No offense but i don't believe you due to the fact that if you back out an go to the main menu then you lose the Virus, so care to explain how that's possible ?

As i said, no offense intended just not believable.

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Modzorz222 said:
Hey, sup guys it's xI cHOcOLaTe, and today I'm gonna bring you a mod, well I wouldn't call it a mod.. I'd call it replacement..

Now, I have done this 10 times, and it works 6/10 times, so it's worth a try n_n

1. Get into an infected game.

2. While in that infected game, rip off your xbox 360 hdd.

im done after the first one......ok never under any circumstances should u ever remove a Hard Drive While powered on. Its not good at all. You can lose everything on it, or break it/corrupt it so its a piece of garbage....

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
halolordkiller3 said:
im done after the first one......ok never under any circumstances should u ever remove a Hard Drive While powered on. Its not good at all. You can lose everything on it, or break it/corrupt it so its a piece of garbage....
You should'nt remove a storage device when its being written to/from... Removing it when its idle is FINE, It's the same as unplugging a USB hard drive from your PC

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Scar said:
You should remove a storage device when its being written to/from... Removing it when its idle is FINE, It's the same as unplugging a USB hard drive from your PC
true, but remember
PC/Mac's decent hdd's

Xbox hdd's

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
halolordkiller3 said:
true, but remember
PC/Mac's decent hdd's

Xbox hdd's

Everything is made in china these days... and inside the 360's drive enclosure is a normal SATA hdd made by western digital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register