Solved Something Went Wrong

• Thread starter evhfan342000
  • Start date
  • Views 461
E

evhfan342000

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i was tryna mod nazi zombies with hex editor neo...i changed only the world at war files but they didnt end up working and now when i sign in and junk my achievements dont show up for a couple games. like when i try to view them it says u must play a game to get achievements does any1 know how to fix this?

E

evhfan342000

Reaction score
Sin$
when i try to recover it keeps saying ... xbox live is currently unavailable please try again later.... is it doing that for any1 else ro did i just completley mess my account up

when i try to recover it keeps saying ... xbox live is currently unavailable please try again later.... is it doing that for any1 else ro did i just completley mess my account up

E

evhfan342000

Reaction score
Sin$
thats what i dont get i opened up hex editor neo and started doing what it told me for nazi zombies then it didnt work so i was like ok its w.e then we i go to play a game and check what achievment imma go for it says u must play a game to get achievements.... and ive tried recovering and keeps saying xbox live is currently unavailable please try again later... and i know thats bs so i think i ****ed it up sumwhere so should i just make a new account and move on or call microsoft and tell em my hard drives ****ed up (and leave out the modding details)

yeah i waited and now today it still wont recover so did i mess sumthing up in the hard drive?

187Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
evhfan342000 said:
thats what i dont get i opened up hex editor neo and started doing what it told me for nazi zombies then it didnt work so i was like ok its w.e then we i go to play a game and check what achievment imma go for it says u must play a game to get achievements.... and ive tried recovering and keeps saying xbox live is currently unavailable please try again later... and i know thats bs so i think i ****ed it up sumwhere so should i just make a new account and move on or call microsoft and tell em my hard drives ****ed up (and leave out the modding details)

yeah i waited and now today it still wont recover so did i mess sumthing up in the hard drive?

are you sure you were modding a savegame.svg and not your profile?

G

Ghost Sarge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
evhfan342000 said:

Delete your profile off your hardrive entirely.Then recover.
(feel free to thnx):thumbup:

E

evhfan342000

Reaction score
Sin$
i try but either xbox live is messing up or sumthing itkeeps saying xbox live signup is currently unavailable and i got my friend to try and recover it on his console and it said the same thing

G

Ghost Sarge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
evhfan342000 said:
i try but either xbox live is messing up or sumthing itkeeps saying xbox live signup is currently unavailable and i got my friend to try and recover it on his console and it said the same thing
you sure you weren't banned?LOL

Top Bottom
Login
Register