What's new

Discovery Something strange with the Terrabyte

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pastysmasher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so I will just list exactly what I did and what happened. This happened in the Terrorbyte.

1. Started a special cargo collection
2. Got straight on my opressor
3. Started to drive out just as the assistant called me and it threw me back in the Terrorbyte with my opressor.

Now this is where it got weird. The crates were showing on the map at first but then they dissapered.

I could fully move the opressor around inside of the Terrorbyte but I had no boost or weapons. I also couldn't drive it back out.

After exiting the Terrorbyte on foot I could see the location of my opressor under the airport. That's where the location of the Terrorbyte interior must be.

After a while it freaked out and literally threw the opressor out of the Terrorbyte. Not sure if that's because one of my associates started to drive the Terrorbyte.

Not sure if anything can be done with this so I thought I would just out it out there as I don't have a lot of time.

Tried posting the image but I'm not having a lot of luck.

Here it is:

N

Navy Davey

☠️Kidnap the Sandy Claws☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Ok so I will just list exactly what I did and what happened. This happened in the Terrorbyte.

1. Started a special cargo collection
2. Got straight on my opressor
3. Started to drive out just as the assistant called me and it threw me back in the Terrorbyte with my opressor.

Now this is where it got weird. The crates were showing on the map at first but then they dissapered.

I could fully move the opressor around inside of the Terrorbyte but I had no boost or weapons. I also couldn't drive it back out.

After exiting the Terrorbyte on foot I could see the location of my opressor under the airport. That's where the location of the Terrorbyte interior must be.

After a while it freaked out and literally threw the opressor out of the Terrorbyte. Not sure if that's because one of my associates started to drive the Terrorbyte.

Not sure if anything can be done with this so I thought I would just out it out there as I don't have a lot of time.

Strange and cool:smile:
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that normally the assistant calls when you are outside to give you the location of the cargo.
Technically you are both outside and inside whilst in the nerve center.
Similar to the avenger and MOC.
The difference is the cargo and the way those missions load.
When you start cargo in the office it prompts you to leave the office. Then you get the call.
You have to be outside to get it.
So when you accept it in an interior (Terrorbyte) the game thinks you are outside. When you go outside during the call the game gets glitched because technically you are already outside:smile:
Lol
There’s definitely an opportunity here!

P

pastysmasher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Strange and cool:smile:
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that normally the assistant calls when you are outside to give you the location of the cargo.
Technically you are both outside and inside whilst in the nerve center.
Similar to the avenger and MOC.
The difference is the cargo and the way those missions load.
When you start cargo in the office it prompts you to leave the office. Then you get the call.
You have to be outside to get it.
So when you accept it in an interior (Terrorbyte) the game thinks you are outside. When you go outside during the call the game gets glitched because technically you are already outside:smile:
Lol
There’s definitely an opportunity here!

Lol I get what your saying and I hope so. I'm useless with this stuff so hopefully one of you guys may be able to figure something out.

As soon as I saw it under the airport I just thought of Digital_Junkies glitches.

I've tried doing it a few times since but with no luck. Perhaps there is another way to trigger it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom