Solved someone with knowledge on modded consoles help me

• Thread starter robjoseph
  • Start date
  • Views 3,560
R

robjoseph

Reaction score
Sin$
i was told if i wanted to update minecraft and wanted to go from tu10-tu 20 i also need tu11 tu 12 ect..... now i have gathered all the ones i can find up to 80. this is where i need someone's knowledge where do i put all but the latest one? cache folder? do i download one by one on aurora? your help would be appreciated thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
D
i was told if i wanted to update minecraft and wanted to go from tu10-tu 20 i also need tu11 tu 12 ect..... now i have gathered all the ones i can find up to 80. this is where i need someone's knowledge where do i put all but the latest one? cache folder? do i download one by one on aurora? your help would be appreciated thanks.
I've never heard of this unless it's specific to minecraft, all you need is the tu that you're trying to update to and put it in the correct folder inside the Content/00000000000000000000/title ID for minecraft/can't remember if this one is 000B000 or the 00000002 or whatever the other one is.
One is for dlc and the other for the title update
D

Deleted member 847964

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never heard of this unless it's specific to minecraft, all you need is the tu that you're trying to update to and put it in the correct folder inside the Content/00000000000000000000/title ID for minecraft/can't remember if this one is 000B000 or the 00000002 or whatever the other one is.
One is for dlc and the other for the title update

Upvote 0
Solution
D

Deleted member 847964

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks ill just leave it at that cheers
I think I have the game somewhere so when I get home from work I'll check it out and let you know. It's best to download the tu from xboxunity directly then transfer it to your console in the right folder. I'm not sure if it's only certain versions or not but my Aurora doesn't always load the tu even though I've enabled it.

Side note if the tu is named something like tu_000000002 or similar then it goes in the content folder but if it's something like TU_ followed by letters and numbers then it goes in the cache folder.

Upvote 0
R

robjoseph

Reaction score
Sin$
I think I have the game somewhere so when I get home from work I'll check it out and let you know. It's best to download the tu from xboxunity directly then transfer it to your console in the right folder. I'm not sure if it's only certain versions or not but my Aurora doesn't always load the tu even though I've enabled it.

Side note if the tu is named something like tu_000000002 or similar then it goes in the content folder but if it's something like TU_ followed by letters and numbers then it goes in the cache folder.

minecraft has 74 title updates and only one can go in content as for the cache those updates are named all different so all 6 fit

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register