What's new

Discussion Someone told me theirs not going to be any single shot guns?

• Thread starter cripledturd
  • Start date
  • Views 885
C

cripledturd

Reaction score
Sin$
One of my friends on xbl told me their wouldnt be any single shot guns like the g3 because of all the mods..Is that true or just a rumor?

Scrupulous

Scrupulous

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Your friends stupid there WILL be single shot guns and modded controllers are not a bad thing to have since they cannot ban you for using them

Evan is Pro

Evan is Pro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can easily stop modded controller's lol all they have to do is put limit on how many you can fire in certain amount of time. No there not removing single shots because of mods.

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
You can easily stop modded controller's lol all they have to do is put limit on how many you can fire in certain amount of time. No there not removing single shots because of mods.

For those that have programmable modded controllers, they just have to lower the fire rate to just below the max fire rate allowed.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate getting rate limited with my finger...they need to quit that bulls#!t. I want to be able to shoot as fast as I can. It's not accurate worth a **** but when I get lucky, it works well xD

Note, I do have a modded controller (Thank you Viking360.com) but I don't even use it. Right now it's sitting under my xbox (I think). If I would use one, I'd be a lil more accurate with my fast shooting FAL.

WickedxJosh

WickedxJosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
From a business point of view Microsoft will never try to stop modded controllers. Think of how many extra controllers, that people would have never bought, are now sold as modded controllers? I run what I would like to think of as a medium sized modded controller company and we have sold over 3000 controllers in 3 years. Microsoft loves us and I can guarantee that somewhere over the history of modded controllers Microsoft has sent out a memo saying not to completely block modded controllers.

Scrupulous

Scrupulous

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate getting rate limited with my finger...they need to quit that bulls#!t. I want to be able to shoot as fast as I can. It's not accurate worth a s*** but when I get lucky, it works well xD

Note, I do have a modded controller (Thank you Viking360.com) but I don't even use it. Right now it's sitting under my xbox (I think). If I would use one, I'd be a lil more accurate with my fast shooting FAL.
Y u no use?! I love my silver one because it fits my hands perfectly I just toggle the macros off

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
OT: I get limited every now and again. I don't use rapid pads because I can nearly match them with my finger and rapid pads are inaccurate.

A

Addict 7S

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate getting rate limited with my finger...they need to quit that bulls#!t. I want to be able to shoot as fast as I can. It's not accurate worth a s*** but when I get lucky, it works well xD

Send it to me? :biggrin:

I've wanted a Viking for a year or two now. Haven't quite been able to save up for one since I don't have steady or well paying jobs.... :tongue:

Evan is Pro

Evan is Pro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For those that have programmable modded controllers, they just have to lower the fire rate to just below the max fire rate allowed.
True but they could make it at such a slow rate that it wouldn't even worth having a modded controller.

ner0

ner0

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Taking out single shot guns would be a little overboard when they can just lower the fire rate

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I doubt that they would take semi autos out of the game because of mods. Maybe a ROFC not so restrictive that you can fire fast legitly, but restricted enough to make modded controllers etc. pointless?

Strikes

-S 7 R I K 3 Z-

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Modded pads are useless for FPS, i have had one for about 2 years and don't use it now. I play way much better without them. When you shoot your gun goes all over the place.

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Microsoft loves us and I can guarantee that somewhere over the history of modded controllers Microsoft has sent out a memo saying not to completely block modded controllers.

I have read somewhere that Microsoft's policy on modded controllers is that it's not a ban-able offense on their side, it's up to the developers to block them from functioning in-game.

soynipon

tsued

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have read somewhere that Microsoft's policy on modded controllers is that it's not a ban-able offense on their side, it's up to the developers to block them from functioning in-game.
Yep, that's why we can get "Turbo controllers" at ToysRus

GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Forum Addict Free Hoster Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
my modded controller has this setting that how fast i can set it like its hard to explain its not the modes 1 to 10 but if i chose mode 3 i can set it to go fast or slow fast meaning 20 bullets in 2 secs

Top Bottom
Login
Register