• Thread starter ucb1320
  • Start date
  • Views 422
ucb1320

ucb1320

Live long and Prosper
Reaction score
Sin$
So my dumba** decided to buy a rgh. Now im about 2 seconds from smashing it out in the driveway. Is there anyone willing to show me how to set it up how to install a mod menu go online? Ive been trying to get help for 2 days with not much luck skype is ucb1320. Thank you very much would really apprieciate it.

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
All dutch to me man i think i might just cut my loses and scrap it
no point in doing that why did you buy it then you no, i can maybe give you some pointers on how to set stuff up and what not im busy ATM but maybe tomorrow i can get on skype or something and help ya out unless someone else does so first.

ucb1320

ucb1320

Live long and Prosper
Reaction score
Sin$
no point in doing that why did you buy it then you no, i can maybe give you some pointers on how to set stuff up and what not im busy ATM but maybe tomorrow i can get on skype or something and help ya out unless someone else does so first.
Skype is ucb1320. Didnt mean to sound iggnorant or anything frustration getting the best of me. Id apprieciate the help. Just send me message ill add you

H o p s i n

H o p s i n

♔You PC, Bro?♔
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't worry, You are not alone I was the same way. I was getting so mad. First thing is what exactly has been done to it. Have you already set up 360 Neighborhood? And any other programs?

REDxPHOENIX

REDxPHOENIX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't worry, You are not alone I was the same way. I was getting so mad. First thing is what exactly has been done to it. Have you already set up 360 Neighborhood? And any other programs?
Neighborhood is ****, there is to much u need to get it running. u need a xbox dv kit and u need a pc with a really good RAM he can use his xex menu to keep his mods in and he can use a usb to put them there. that's all. don't confuse things he is only a noob at this

H o p s i n

H o p s i n

♔You PC, Bro?♔
Reaction score
Sin$
Neighborhood is ****, there is to much u need to get it running. u need a xbox dv kit and u need a pc with a really good RAM he can use his xex menu to keep his mods in and he can use a usb to put them there. that's all. don't confuse things he is only a noob at this
So am I, its not that hard to set up. I'm just trying to help, Some files can not be transferred through a USB. That's why I am saying 360 Neighborhood. XeX Menu itself is confusing and useless. I caught on faster using 360 neighborhood. It's drag and drop. XeX Menu is not easy to figure out.

ucb1320

ucb1320

Live long and Prosper
Reaction score
Sin$
So am I, its not that hard to set up. I'm just trying to help, Some files can not be transferred through a USB. That's why I am saying 360 Neighborhood. XeX Menu itself is confusing and useless. I caught on faster using 360 neighborhood. It's drag and drop. XeX Menu is not easy to figure out.
I have trinity cr4 neighborhood xex1.2 and FSD 
im ready to pull hair out lol

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So my dumba** decided to buy a rgh. Now im about 2 seconds from smashing it out in the driveway. Is there anyone willing to show me how to set it up how to install a mod menu go online? Ive been trying to get help for 2 days with not much luck skype is ucb1320. Thank you very much would really apprieciate it.
watch all of the videos in this playlist in order. The videos are easy-to-follow tutorials which will teach you how to set up all of the proper software and homebrew that will you ever need:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn7ji3VsPy3G08cHNCHyT4Yj-WWYhw8D7

ucb1320

ucb1320

Live long and Prosper
Reaction score
Sin$
High School

High School

idek
Programmer 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Neighborhood is fine.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you. I have everything installed, it came that way im running into trouble putting mod menus in. Ie gta fatal crashes no matter what i do latest TU
Perhaps the menu is for a much older TU

High School

High School

idek
Programmer 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Im about to give up im gonna try to see if i can maybe find someone who can educate me via team viewer at this point ill pay for the education
Its not that hard man, im sure someone will help you for free if you can describe your issue a little more.

Top Bottom
Login
Register