Someone please help me understand mtkflash my computer will not flash to save my life

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by WATERSxCORE, Dec 30, 2008 with 1 replies and 235 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WATERSxCORE

WATERSxCORE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok so I have the ms25 samsung drive. I also have intel ich5r chipset, and I just purchased a pci sata card. I have tried using xbm and iprep and neither seem to work. I booted iprep from my usb flash drive once and it showed the xbox drive. I made a backup, and then I think I messed something up.

Someone please help me out. I'm not a noob. I understand computers and xbox and dos very well. I have flashed the original xbox and made games awhile back but for some reason this 360 just don't work on my computer. I flashed a friends xbox on his computer no problem but when I try to do mine on my computer it just doesnt want to work.

:cursing::cursing::cursing:

I think I might have bricked the drive can someone tell me how to just put the original firmware back on

mtkflash is not detecting my drive? how do I hexedit if that's what I need to do. Someone who has done this please help me figure it out real quick im ready to get this done and I know it's not that hard I just can't figure it out

2. OP
    WATERSxCORE

WATERSxCORE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Re: Someone please help me understand mtkflash my computer will not flash to save my

bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.