What's new

Discovery Someone may have found the next infinite butcher glitch.

• Thread starter JOKEROFXBOX
  • Start date
  • Views 7,553
Status
Not open for further replies.
JOKEROFXBOX

JOKEROFXBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GLITCH METHOD: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/unlimited-butcher-sale-8-50-every-sale-easy-solo.1788905/

When I was looking at J Stone's channel (the guy that releases all the glitches before they're widely known) I saw his new Tarot card glitch. I clicked on it, and in the comments I found someone saying they were able to sell the Northern Pike infinitely, and made $3,000+ doing so. Now, the message is quite messy as I don't believe English is their native language, so I tried clearing up the message. I will have both the original, and my cleaned version.

ORIGINAL:
Yesterday I was able to sale a Northern Pike $7.50 back to back, it kept spawning on my horse until someone set me and the butcher on fire but I played the saved video back
to get an understanding of it, only thing I done was get into a session opened a treasure map, went fishing grab it kept it on my horse and went into defensive afterwards
some dickhead killed me and when I called my horse back it was still there obviously but I was headed to a butcher and feel off my horse and noticed the fish didn't fall off
or I couldn't even grab it once I pick it up it spawned back on the house same for when I sale it, it kept coming back.
I made a little over $3000 from it anyway if anyone else could help with this we could get this over to the Stone Community for sure.

CLEANED VERSION:
Yesterday, I was able to sell the Northern Pike ($7.50) infinitely. It kept spawning on my horse until someone set the butcher and I on fire. I was recording, so I played
back the footage to see how I did the glitch. Only thing I did was go into an online session, opened a treasure map, went fishing, grabbed the fish, stored it on my horse,
then went into defensive mode as someone killed me, I then called my horse back and the fish was still there. After I went to the butcher and fell off of my horse I
noticed the fish didn't fall off the horse when I did. I couldn't grab the fish anymore after picking it up once. It just kept spawning back onto the horse allowing me to
sell it as many times as I wanted inside of the butcher.

I have no clue if this person is telling the truth, but if they are, It's worth a shot as the money glitches are pretty bad right now. And who knows, if this does work, maybe it can be replicated with a Cougar, or deer, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Good eye

Altho untill its confirmed or denied as working, i would add the ps4 tag too for more exposure.
I dont think this is gonna be console dependent

JOKEROFXBOX

JOKEROFXBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good eye

Altho untill its confirmed or denied as working, i would add the ps4 tag too for more exposure.
I dont think this is gonna be console dependent
I tried, but don't know how to add another console tag in an edit.

EDIT: Never mind. Got it.

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Infinite Butcher sale has been active since before Moonshiners.

JOKEROFXBOX

JOKEROFXBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Infinite Butcher sale has been active since before Moonshiners.
How would you know? And I mean the ACTUAL infinite butcher sale. Where you can just keep clicking A to sell the item over and over again.

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How would you know? And I mean the ACTUAL infinite butcher sale. Where you can just keep clicking A to sell the item over and over again.

I've had it for a long time. Hit $22m and just re-installed RDR2 tonight to keep going.

Way before the PC community jumped into the scene.

I have a dropbox folder going back to December 2018 with every bgscrpt that patched ****. Globals have been removed, or changed around.

Another guy on here has it, and really its his find, though he doesnt post much here anymore. His decision if he wants it released.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had it for a long time. Hit $22m and just re-installed RDR2 tonight to keep going.

Way before the PC community jumped into the scene.

I have a dropbox folder going back to December 2018 with every bgscrpt that patched ****. Globals have been removed, or changed around.

Another guy on here has it, and really its his find, though he doesnt post much here anymore. His decision if he wants it released.
Sorry for dudes luck. But if no founder is mentioned, i dont think he should be talked down to. He spotted it in a public and very visable comment section. Therefore its no longer private. If that person [founder] is the one who made the comment, then the rights to use is are clearly bound. We have full right to quote him anywhere else.

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for dudes luck. But if no founder is mentioned, i dont think he should be talked down to. He spotted it in a public and very visable comment section. Therefore its no longer private. If that person [founder] is the one who made the comment, then the rights to use is are clearly bound. We have full right to quote him anywhere else.

Nah the founder won't post about it.

Its been going for months, sorry don't see a release. Think he trying hit 1B

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah the founder won't post about it.

Its been going for months, sorry don't see a release. Think he trying hit 1B
If left in a comment, its a release -- by someone

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Infinite sell that works has nothing to do with what was posted.
Then why feel threatened by this post and talk down to the op as if they are leaking your precious little digital fun?

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Then why feel threatened by this post and talk down to the op as if they are leaking your precious little digital fun?
Onviously you have it wrong. And don't seem to get my point.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Onviously you have it wrong. And don't seem to get my point.
Explain why you need to clout, and say he shouldnt have posted this without permission?

Ill wait...

B

Braska

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
C
Yes no backup or switching categorys.

Wait 5 seconds 2 items spawns press x/a wait 5 seconds and repeat infinite times
Cool. I'll have a play with it when i get home later today

J STONE

J STONE

Reaction score
Sin$
When I was looking at J Stone's channel (the guy that releases all the glitches before they're widely known) I saw his new Tarot card glitch. I clicked on it, and in the comments I found someone saying they were able to sell the Northern Pike infinitely, and made $3,000+ doing so. Now, the message is quite messy as I don't believe English is their native language, so I tried clearing up the message. I will have both the original, and my cleaned version.

ORIGINAL:
Yesterday I was able to sale a Northern Pike $7.50 back to back, it kept spawning on my horse until someone set me and the butcher on fire but I played the saved video back
to get an understanding of it, only thing I done was get into a session opened a treasure map, went fishing grab it kept it on my horse and went into defensive afterwards
some dickhead killed me and when I called my horse back it was still there obviously but I was headed to a butcher and feel off my horse and noticed the fish didn't fall off
or I couldn't even grab it once I pick it up it spawned back on the house same for when I sale it, it kept coming back.
I made a little over $3000 from it anyway if anyone else could help with this we could get this over to the Stone Community for sure.

CLEANED VERSION:
Yesterday, I was able to sell the Northern Pike ($7.50) infinitely. It kept spawning on my horse until someone set the butcher and I on fire. I was recording, so I played
back the footage to see how I did the glitch. Only thing I did was go into an online session, opened a treasure map, went fishing, grabbed the fish, stored it on my horse,
then went into defensive mode as someone killed me, I then called my horse back and the fish was still there. After I went to the butcher and fell off of my horse I
noticed the fish didn't fall off the horse when I did. I couldn't grab the fish anymore after picking it up once. It just kept spawning back onto the horse allowing me to
sell it as many times as I wanted inside of the butcher.

I have no clue if this person is telling the truth, but if they are, It's worth a shot as the money glitches are pretty bad right now. And who knows, if this does work, maybe it can be replicated with a Cougar, or deer, etc.
Ive honestly been trying to get to the bottom of this since the last unlimited sell, ive had about 12 or so different people come at me with similar information but not knowing exactly what happen to trigger it, this time however the individual has footage for me to analyze so just stay tuned and keep the thread going with any information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register