What's new

Someone help me. How To Connect To Wifi W/ Password ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Dlc

Mr Dlc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will like to know if is possible connect to your neighbor wifi with out password ?????

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
You cannot with neighborhood (well sort of). You will have to have an Ethernet cord connected from your console to your PC. Then, bridge the Ethernet connection with your wireless.

Mr Dlc

Mr Dlc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You cannot with neighborhood (well sort of). You will have to have an Ethernet cord connected from your console to your PC. Then, bridge the Ethernet connection with your wireless.
i mean hack !!!! sorry

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
i mean hack !!!! sorry
Oh "hack" your neighbors wifi. Excuse me I am used to people asking about a program called "xbox neighborhood". If you want to hack the password of their wifi I believe ubuntu is the easiest way. (so I've heard)

Mr Dlc

Mr Dlc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh "hack" your neighbors wifi. Excuse me I am used to people asking about a program called "xbox neighborhood". If you want to hack the password of their wifi I believe ubuntu is the easiest way. (so I've heard)
dini i find something...:thumbsup::thumbsup: i working one right know ,,,, i let u know if work or not

Sativa

Sativa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
aircrack-ng is my preference.

It comes bundled in most of your Pen Testing linuxs such a Kali or older version of BackTrack. It takes some time but I've never had it fail me not once. There are also plenty of YouTube tutorials on how to use it.

Mr Dlc

Mr Dlc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
aircrack-ng is my preference.

It comes bundled in most of your Pen Testing linuxs such a Kali or older version of BackTrack. It takes some time but I've never had it fail me not once. There are also plenty of YouTube tutorials on how to use it.
yeah i used backtrack i just waiting for usb wireless adapter bcuz i need 1 to continue the process

ModderIll

ModderIll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If they have a password just go ask them that's what neighbors are for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register