What's new

Discussion Someone enlighten me please?

iMartn

Reaction score
Okay since the retail leak is finally out (Ungodly's) i realised that its SSv1. And i know thats a problem (not too sure why as im new to this kind of thing) Anyway im almost finished downloading and i was wandering that if i was to patch it with SSv2 would i be able to play online? what are the chances of getting banned? I would also want some help on patching it to SSv2. yes i read that the servers are down but i wouldn't mind playing some firefight, customs or campaign with a few friends online.

iMartn

Reaction score
Thanks very much, i just thought that there were loads of others playing on their flashed xbox s who arent getting banend. So can someone tell me when it WILL be safe t play online?

BMTH

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks very much, i just thought that there were loads of others playing on their flashed xbox s who arent getting banend. So can someone tell me when it WILL be safe t play online?
i honestly wouldnt you probably will get banned.

damox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you buy it, and play on a non-modified xbox.

You will be truly safe.

iMartn

Reaction score
When you buy it, and play on a non-modified xbox.

You will be truly safe.
True, But what i ment is when will it be as safe as normal to play a Stealth'd, Verified, and SSv2 burnt copy?

Kira

Reaction score
True, But what i ment is when will it be as safe as normal to play a Stealth'd, Verified, and SSv2 burnt copy?
It's never safe when you are playing on a burned copy of a game...

iMartn

Reaction score
It's never safe when you are playing on a burned copy of a game...
True, and i know that but, Again, what i ment is when will it be the same level of safe as me playing a burnt copy of Mw2 or Halo 3 or Bad company 2?

Kira

Reaction score
True, and i know that but, Again, what i ment is when will it be the same level of safe as me playing a burnt copy of Mw2 or Halo 3 or Bad company 2?
I'd say about 3 months after release. After all, I'm pretty sure than Microsoft is going to be watching Reach for awhile because it's such a big game.

TP-360iso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Play on new profile, offline. Banned console would be best lol.

Was a long process getting this released for everyone, enjoy.

Top Bottom