N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
CLK Rebellion said:
I think that we [my team] are close to a crack :smile:

Damn you guys have a whole team on it?

@Headshots: Because imo developers should be respected. Even developers who I don't like very much, lol.

Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
nickcas said:
@Headshots: Because imo developers should be respected. Even developers who I don't like very much, lol.
If they dont put enough protection they deserve what happens...

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Headshots 1125 said:
Because why should we pay for something as meaningless as this?

If it's so meaningless why are do so many people want a crack (probably you too)?

I really wonder how much could get accomplished with all of the time people spend crying for a crack.

Niko Jims

Niko Jims

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
unknown v2 said:
If it's so meaningless why are do so many people want a crack (probably you too)?

I really wonder how much could get accomplished with all of the time people spend crying for a crack.
You know that no one likes paying. The thing is, you shouldn't have to pay for something like this. They have every right to make it cost but is that really necessary? I really don't care because Carson's thing still works for me. (I think I found out why it stopped working).

N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Niko Jims said:
You know that no one likes paying. The thing is, you shouldn't have to pay for something like this. They have every right to make it cost but is that really necessary? I really don't care because Carson's thing still works for me. (I think I found out why it stopped working).

Why shouldn't you have to pay? If the developers never researched this information, a tool like this wouldn't exist anyway. It's not like he's charging for something you can get free.

Niko Jims

Niko Jims

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nickcas said:
Why shouldn't you have to pay? If the developers never researched this information, a tool like this wouldn't exist anyway. It's not like he's charging for something you can get free.
Think of it this way. Someone gets a movie and uploads a torrent of it. Who is paying for it and who is getting thanked? Remember that every time you download a torrent. And a lot of the torrents must have cost over $300 dollars. A simple program is nothing. If I ever get myself into programming, everything will be free. I don't give a **** about some money, it helps people. If he needs money then he can get a job.

E

Eazy B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it falls under the same category as things like music, people want it enough so they go for it.
although this is technically more illegal than music, as it is copyright infringement and bypassing a copy prevention measure.

Top Bottom
Login
Register