What's new

Discussion Somebody Mod me or just a Lag?

• Thread starter Showtime Jesse
  • Start date
  • Views 583
S

Showtime Jesse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as you can see .... i'm the author of theses videos. But I have a question...... did somebody Mod me or is this just a lag? Keep in mind this is all in MatchMaking......

Shooting from the floor Like this is COD? This happen about a month ago

Man running around with no weapon killing people?

R

ReampedHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They just glitched through the map and it was lagging so the gun didn't follow.

J

Jim Halpert

Yoink!
Reaction score
thats just walmart lag lol

K

knoxville363

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OR they are from Australia....for whatever reason generally when I play with Aussies, there is horrible lag from down under :angry:

S

Showtime Jesse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy that was running around with no weapon was red bar in that game.

But the video of the guy inside the ground... he wasn't... I didnt save the full clip but before he got under the ground..... one of his partner was under ground with him. And you can tell.... they was actually trying to squat down for about a good 15 seconds before they was able to..... I don't usually quit out of games.... but I did on that one.

J

Jim Halpert

Yoink!
Reaction score
The guy that was running around with no weapon was red bar in that game.

But the video of the guy inside the ground... he wasn't... I didnt save the full clip but before he got under the ground..... one of his partner was under ground with him. And you can tell.... they was actually trying to squat down for about a good 15 seconds before they was able to..... I don't usually quit out of games.... but I did on that one.
possibly a guy off[on?] host trying to do the UDP flood in MM

M

Mattgame555

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OR they are from Australia....for whatever reason generally when I play with Aussies, there is horrible lag from down under :angry:

that's because your American.

And yes it would most likely be lag I doubt you could mod that

I

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
It was most likely lag, although there's a possibility that they glitched their way into the ground.

Top Bottom