Solved Some questions about PC

• Thread starter XGN xProdiiGx
  • Start date
  • Views 293
XGN xProdiiGx

XGN xProdiiGx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I have a pretty lame PC build and am wondering what my limits are just some simple questions to ask.
here are the parts as reference:
Velocity IW-C583 ATX Mid Tower, Black w/ 500W Power Supply ($134.99)
1x
AMD FX-6300 Processor 3.5GHz w/ 14MB Cache ($137.99)
1x
Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 w/ DDR3, 7.1 Audio, Gigabit Lan, Hybrid CrossFireX ($74.99)
1x
Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Dual Channel Kit (2 x 4GB)($84.99)
1x
Seagate 1TB Desktop HDD SATA III w/ 64MB Cache ($59.99)
1x
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit - OEM ($124.99) (I upgraded to 10)
1x
Asus GeForce GTX750 Direct CU Silent, 2GB PCI-E w/ DVI-I, HDMI, DisplayPort ($159.99)

All the parts excluding gst and warranty were
$777.93.

With this pc build I am wondering

1.Can I leave it on all the time the current temperature with it being on for a good 3 hours and no games in the last hour and a half is currently (GIF of open hardware monitor) https://gyazo.com/e26bfb2511c5d234c0d7d6f9d873d41b

2.Are my temperatures normal when I play games ex: I played arma 3 and my cpu afterwards was at 75-77 Celsius.

3.When I do leave my computer on all night it seems to not sleep even though my settings are properly set I just hear it going as if I were there using it is there something I am not doing right?

Thank You!

Last edited:
Hamzakid

Hamzakid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your using the same power supply supplied with the case, I'm guessing it's s really bad brand like they always are with bundles. If you have had it for a while, i am surprised it hasn't blown.

XGN xProdiiGx

XGN xProdiiGx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your using the same power supply supplied with the case, I'm guessing it's s really bad brand like they always are with bundles. If you have had it for a while, i am surprised it hasn't blown.
After looking into there products they do some custom builds that are decent, other than that they have two cases that come with psu's this one and one just like it with 450w

Prefix_NA

Prefix_NA

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
After looking into there products they do some custom builds that are decent, other than that they have two cases that come with psu's this one and one just like it with 450w
PSU's that come with cases are complete ****.

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
I went and got the cooler it worked great with the temps and a lot with the sound appreciate the advice, now to get a new case and psu cause I can't close my PC with this cooler
How much do you have left for a case?

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Top Bottom