Some interesting things to check out in shi no numa

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by Kickenwing, Jun 16, 2009 with 14 replies and 895 views.

1. Kickenwing

Kickenwing VIP VIP

Ratings:
    "So, some friends and I started poking around in Shi No Numa, the new zombies map. We left a legless zombie alive so he wouldn't intrude on us, and we found some pretty disturbing things.

If you activate the 3 radio's in the main room, a deep, demonic voice shouts out some random numbers. We looked into it, these numbers are coordinates for the Tungusta Event. Tungusta was a meteor that almost hit earth in the 30s, before mysteriously exploding above Siberia. It's radioactivity was supposed to cause zombies, but no one believed it. If you scope outside of the map or find some other way out, you CAN see a crashed meteorite. If you shoot it, your character will say "I wonder if this is the cause for all those meatheads..".

Then, we heard in the transmission a man trying to contact 'Peter'. We believe Peter may be the hanging corpse in the main room. The transmission is begging for a response from Peter. Apparently they couldn't contain the infection in the Asylum and said they 'moved the experience' to Shi No Numa. Then we heard what sounded like a DG22(I think thats the gun's name) firing. Then we heard the man say "The ... is keeping the Giant under control, but I don't think we can contain it".

Then under the main building we found two, what seem like, freshly dug in graves. I cannot confirm it, but my friend said he heard children singing lullabies as he lied down at the graves.

So, this seems like one really interesting map. Has anyone else discovered this freaky ****?"

Found by: Shadow Soul

• Like Like x 1
  2. xJudas

xJudas Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's some really creepy stuff. The only thing I've found is the radio in the storage room, if you mess around with it voices come up. I couldn't make out anything because of the gunfire and zombies though.

3. OP
    Kickenwing

Kickenwing VIP VIP

Ratings:
    ya it's pretty creepy. haha. don't try this stuff out late at night if you are squimish.lol

4. MasterclassUK

MasterclassUK Chickenlover

Ratings:
    What dya think this giant thing is then lol? Maybe their saving some huge monster for later nazi zombies lol!!!

5. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    *Tunguska

Did you mean the DP28 or the Wunderwaffe?

Also, confirmed @ the kids singing.

6. Killomatic

Killomatic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey! Metallica wrote a song on Tunguska, "All Nightmare Long", when zombies did actually come

7. MasterclassUK

MasterclassUK Chickenlover

Ratings:
    lol oh yes i remember the days when zombies were walking around ever so slowly!! Resident evil 1!!

8. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    i got out of the map last night and noticed that meteor. Kinda creeped me out so i turned my xbox off :tongue:

9. iBaBoooN

iBaBoooN Newbie

Ratings:
    Pretty cool stuff there!

10. Ma5t3r

Ma5t3r Enthusiast

Ratings:
    When you do the dead air thing there is alot of weird singing.

11. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Haha I get creeped out too, but this stuff sounds so bizarre. When I get the new map today, I'll go check it out. Very interesting observations.

12. josedlcrn

josedlcrn Newbie

Ratings:
    oh my god how do you get out of the map without cheats or hacks and stuff??? if i can get out id mute my TV or atleast go with my friends and mute the cod 5 game :x3:

13. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    Also, on codglitch someone asked me if i had a video of the Tunguska event. I lol'd.

14. ThoracicJosh

ThoracicJosh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Freaky, and did you mod out of the map or glitch.

15. ChronicSprookle

ChronicSprookle Newbie

Ratings: