Some Help in Team Slayer

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by zZ LUCKY Zz, Jan 3, 2009 with 8 replies and 261 views.

1. zZ LUCKY Zz

zZ LUCKY Zz Premium Premium

Ratings:
    I have gotten up to a 35 with my friend he is not the best but alot better than most of the people we get matched up with. So if somebody could help me get up to a 40 or 45 that would be very helpful. Idk wut to offer i could probably get you 5k gs or something.
    Here are my stats
    [Click here to view the link]
    Let me know talk to me on aim or send a FR to zZ LUCKY Zz with a messege saying who u are and wut you want as i will not accept random fr.

2. PanicBus

PanicBus Newbie

Ratings:
    0.95 k/d ? Your gunna need to be seriously carried man ....sorry.

3. OP
    zZ LUCKY Zz

Ratings:
    I am really not that bad but wutever doenst matter to me if u dont want to help

4. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
  5. PanicBus

PanicBus Newbie

Ratings:
    No i didnt mean it in a nasty way, i just mean if ur at that low k/d at the level your at it'l be pretty difficult for you at higher levels. Im not saying ur s*** or anything. Also, 'bradenriver64' if it doesnt mean anything why dont you help him ?

6. OP
    zZ LUCKY Zz

Ratings:
  7. PanicBus

PanicBus Newbie

Ratings:
    ok one of those games you only went +1 i wouldve showed me a different game tbh, but like i said earlyier im not saying your bad, just that it'd be difficult at higher levels thats all.

8. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    How about we cut the crap and people only post if they are going to help him out.

• Like Like x 1
  9. PanicBus

PanicBus Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah fair doo's, i just dont want him thinking im some d***head who just goes around telling people there bad.