• Thread starter oapy123
  • Start date
  • Views 3,707
O

oapy123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here are a few glitches/half glitches. Some of them require only good jumping skills and some require RPG jumps.

Glitch 1 Outskirts - top of small building. If you are looking into the open end of the building, go around the right side and jump onto the hay bale. From there jump onto the white fence post and then onto the roof. Easy. Not a very good spot but whatever.

Pic 1 - map location
glitch11-1.jpg

Pic 2 - top of building
glitch12.jpg

Pic 3 - view of the building
glitch13.jpg

Glitch 2 Upheaval - easy way to get onto little wall. You can get onto this wall many different ways, but this is the quickest way from S&D spawn. All you do is sprint jump for the top of the wall and hold A and you'll pull yourself up. Once on that wall, walk all the way forward until you run into the next building. From there you can rocket jump onto the ledge. You can also get onto that same ledge by dropping out of the window above it.

Pic 1 - map location and view of the wall you jump up on
glitch21.jpg

Pic 2 - on the ledge after RPG jumping
glitch22.jpg

Glitch 3 Upheaval

Pic 1 - view from ledge after dropping out window, aiming at the spot you RPG jump from in "glitch 2".
glitch31.jpg

Glitch 4 Upheaval - Alternate way of getting into building.

Pic 1 - map location
glitch41.jpg

Pic 2 - follow the bullet holes. Jump onto bed frame, then jump onto ledge over door, then jump into window
glitch42.jpg

Glitch 5 Upheaval - ledge on the same building Glitch 4 is on.

Pic 1 - go upstairs and drop out the window onto the ledge
glitch51.jpg

Glitch 6 Upheaval - on top of the building Glitch 4 and 5 are on. Go up the stairs, turn left and go into the next "room" (there is a half-wall), then turn left again and jump into window sill. Turn around and RPG jump.

Pic 1 - map location
glitch61.jpg

Pic 2 - view from up top
glitch62.jpg

* Note that there are a ton of holes in the roof. If you go prone you can shoot through the holes into the area in the middle of the map. This will definitely increase the amount of time you can stay up there before being spotted.

Glitch 7 Upheaval - in tree behind the building from Glitch 6. Once on the roof in Glitch 6, you can sprint jump into tree behind the building. This will give you some good cover and a great view of the middle of the map. Would be killer for hardcore games.

Pic 1 - view from in the tree
glitch71.jpg

Glitch 8 Outskirts - top of column inside a building. This is easy to get too quickly and would be good for camping. To get on it, stand in the doorway facing the column and jump onto the broken wall. Then jump from there onto the column. Alternately, you can jump onto some rubble in the corner on the other side of the wall.

Pic 1 - map location
glitch81.jpg

Pic 2 - view of the column you can get on.
glitch82.jpg

Glitch 9 Outskirts - you can jump onto the ledge of building by jumping from the bridge railing

Pic 1 - map location
glitch91.jpg

Pic 2 - view from the ledge
glitch92.jpg

Glitch 10 Outskirts - top of building next to church tower. Go upstairs and go to the corner near the power-line-pole. Turn so the pole is on your left and jump onto the small part of the broken wall ahead and to the right a little. From there, turn so you are facing the pole and jump onto the broken wall in front of you. Walk that up until you run into a barrier and stop (if you keep walking it will push you off). Turn around so your back is sort of to the pole and jump onto the corner of the roof.

Pic 1 - map location
glitch101.jpg

Pic 2 - view from the roof
glitch102.jpg

Glitch 11 Upheaval - top of broken wall and power-line-pole in the middle of the map. I forgot to take a pic of it and now my camera is broke, but its easy anyway. You can get onto the broken wall from either side by simply walking/jumping up the staggered broken wall. From the top of the wall, jump onto the wooden board sticking up, closest to the power pole. Then you can sprint jump onto the pole itself. If you practice it you can get onto the lightpole in under 10 seconds, so it could actually be useful in a game.

Pic 1 - map location
glitch111.jpg

I'll put vids up as soon as I can. I dont have a video camera or capture card so I have to wait until somebody else will do it for me.

EDIT: Glitch 3 is wrong. I got confused...this is a whole separate glitch. If you go around to the front of the building that you RPG jumped onto in Glitch 2, you can get onto the ledge and window sills. So, if you are standing on the front steps, looking in through the door, turn right and jump onto the small wall ahead of you. Then get as close to the front of the building as you can and turn around so your back is facing the ledge/window sills. You are RPG jumping so you have to aim your body so that you land on the ledge. Once on the ledge you can walk all the way over to the other side near the tree. This is a pretty good spot for camping and the tree gives you good cover.

E

eggbom8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice man!!, i don't need a video, i know what you mean with the pictures and that's good. less work for you and you can watch the pics very good before glitching. i try it too to take pics more and more, uploading/editing a video is much more work, and i don't have that time :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register