What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Some Fun Online ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImAnIdiot

ImAnIdiot

Reaction score
Sin$
Join My Game!

DO NOT ADD ME {YOU WILL BE KICKED IMMEDIATELY}

Description : Basically, We will just be going in online lobbies and II will make them fun....... Eventually we'll move over to Zombieland and other gamemodes, we might even do a large FFA. It all depends on what happens. DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU WILL BE KICKED

Be Advised! :::: I actually have an RGH, It's a Falcon Glitch 2. I can easily prove it, but you should just take my word for it. I do not like infection modders, so do not brag about 'your mods' otherwise you will be blacklisted. DO NOT SCAM, DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR INFECTIONS.

GT : Il F u n e h lI Join My Session In Order To Play, Or Msg 'inv me'

If you're having trouble connecting, you will have to wait until someone leaves, or you can message me so that I can invite. If I get more than 5 "inv me" then I will not invite you, at that point you're on your own. If I get an "inv me" I will immediately invite you, my maximum amount of tries is 3.

NO COHOST, VIP Menus MAYBE, it depends on the circumstances, DO NOT ASK for a menu, you will be kicked.
Do not ask for camos or xp lobbies.

Goal : To have fun and let everyone have a good time. Everyone has the same opportunity as everyone else.

If you have questions, you can Join my party and ask. I will be in game chat, so only join the party if you have a question.

EDIT :
---------------------
NO SPAMMING
NO YELLING
NO DDoS-ing
NO External Parties
NO Private Chats
CANNOT BE INACTIVE
NO Being Rude
NO Racial Slurs
Don't be that guy who blares music.
Be Respectful

Other than that, Enjoy! <3

Proof :
sv1lyr.jpg

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved! Please note that you are NOTallowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOTallowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOTallowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:

• Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
  • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
  • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
    • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice:I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

ImAnIdiot

ImAnIdiot

Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone Is Eligible To Join! Just Message "inv me" and I'll invite you! If that doesn't work, just reply with your GT and I'll invite you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register