What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion some cool dvars

• Thread starter POTIMUSxHARMONY
  • Start date
  • Views 1,710
P

POTIMUSxHARMONY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
these are some cool dvars

Code:
self setClientDvar("bullet_penetration_enabled, "999"); 
self setClientDvar("bg_lowGravity, "9999999999"); 
self setClientDvar("g_gravity,  "9999999999"); 
self setClientDvar("player_lastStandCrawlSpeedScale, "9999999999"); 
self setClientDvar("player_footstepsThreshhold, "1"); 
self setClientDvar("player_breath_hold_time, "9999999999"); 
self setClientDvar("shieldBlastDamageProtection_180, "1");
these are just some dvars i use

DemiZe

DemiZe

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Kinda cool for some people, but any coder will be able to do this themselves, but nice job anyways cuz this will help out those lazy members that we have. :lol:

P

POTIMUSxHARMONY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea i was bored so i decided i would help out those lazy members from having to do it themselves :tongue:

ActionScript

XG R4PiDzZ

XG R4PiDzZ
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I use the last stand crawl timer, Fun to be on laststand and sprint :lol:

Dreww

Dreww

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If the last stand one works that would be funnn! But the Dvar should be this for Last stand not what you have its missing stuff.
Code:
self setClientDvar( "player_lastStandCrawlSpeedScale", "9999999999");

7S Fear

7S Fear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kinda cool for some people, but any coder will be able to do this themselves, but nice job anyways cuz this will help out those lazy members that we have. :lol:
This isn't coding this is searching the dvar list and almost all of these have already been seen. If not almost then all. :thumbdown:

x Pat

x Pat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If the last stand one works that would be funnn! But the Dvar should be this for Last stand not what you have its missing stuff.
Code:
self setClientDvar( "player_lastStandCrawlSpeedScale", "9999999999");
that is awesome

P

POTIMUSxHARMONY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
glad to help and 7s fear y dont u get off my nutss i didnt say it was a release or coding or that i found it i dont see anyone using these dvars so i thought id spread a word

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

FairyHopn' All Day
Retired
Grammar Nazi TotM MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't see how this cud help anyone. If you are gunna even touch a patch file u probably atleast now how to change dvar values......

P

POTIMUSxHARMONY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
u too niggga y dont u get off my sackk all im doin is tryin to help out ppl on dis site and wat r u doin, flamin ppl, i dont see u tryin to help anyone, so y dont u kick rocks niggga

7S Fear

7S Fear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
u too niggga y dont u get off my sackk all im doin is tryin to help out ppl on dis site and wat r u doin, flamin ppl, i dont see u tryin to help anyone, so y dont u kick rocks niggga
First off stfu. Second you don't have a sack to get on. Third learn proper grammar and none of us are *****s. These dvars have been seen a while ago and who the f*** cares honestly gtfo. Your so f***en stupid.

P

POTIMUSxHARMONY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
first,, who do u think u r b***h second,, u r on my d**k so stop beein a d-rider third,, i speak how i want four,, i no they have been around but nobody uses them and five,, gett off my f****n d**k b***h,, u need to gtfo this is my post all u is doin is flamin not helpin anyone

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

FairyHopn' All Day
Retired
Grammar Nazi TotM MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
You have 21 posts and 1 rep. You clearly haven't helped anyone on this site nor contributed anything. just keep ur mouth shut. BTW ur flaming ur own topic. Get some dignity and dnt curse out people on a hack forum tht *'s out what u write. GTFO

P

POTIMUSxHARMONY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
u aint postin nothin u just sit there and wait for someone to post somethin u can get all over them about, so u need to gtfo im tryin to help wat r u doin

7S Fear

7S Fear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Potimus no one is on your **** and never will be gtfo off this site. Look at your stupid grammar, your some 12 year old white kid trying to act black stfu. Your not helping anyone on the site. You post dvars that everyone knew about already and think no one would know so you can try and get some rep. You fail so much. I'm not flaming I'm telling the truth your the dumba**. Also my first post was to someone else he said that any coder could of done this themselves and I told him how this is not coding at all. Then I said these have already been around forever which they are and you took it so hard and got so butthurt for no reason.

D

Dank DieselBud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
u aint postin nothin u just sit there and wait for someone to post somethin u can get all over them about, so u need to gtfo im tryin to help wat r u doin
I see both of them helping others in the mw2 modding support section. You know the little link up top.

P

POTIMUSxHARMONY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont no y u come on my topic if u r just going to flame i dont want rep i understand everyone already knows about these but u dont see many ppl using them im just trying to get them out there because they do make this game a lil more fun

K

kyle4040

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First off stfu. Second you don't have a sack to get on. Third learn proper grammar and none of us are *****s. These dvars have been seen a while ago and who the f*** cares honestly gtfo. Your so f***en stupid.

im not trying to go against anyone but you guys are both acting super nerdy. its a f***in video game who gives a f*** about all the stupid s*** you guys fight over. i dont even understand why people flame anyways. if they dont like the topic then they can go kick rocks.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Cleaned up the thread. Stop flaming, if it continues Ill make sure infractions or more severe punishments are given out, and the thread will be closed.

Top Bottom
Login
Register