Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
So just won a comp game on Watchpoint.
We were first on attack.
We won. Didn't lose a single fight.
Comp = Zenyatta..Ana...Bastion...Soldier...Hanzo...Orisa

We all left the front door thinking "well... how is this going to work"... and it just did. We were all flipping out as we easily got the first... second... then third point.

So we're on defense.
We're holding pretty well... by the time they got the second point they were already below our finishing time.
We have some comp changes... and then the final one is well... 2 healers and 4 dps. This game sometimes xD.

sQTFLXv.jpg

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
VinnyHaw VinnyHaw honestly man at like mid diamond and below most times comp doesn't matter too much. You're better off playing the heroes you're the best at. Now why they decided to throw you on Mercy I'll never know lol

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
VinnyHaw VinnyHaw honestly man at like mid diamond and below most times comp doesn't matter too much. You're better off playing the heroes you're the best at. Now why they decided to throw you on Mercy I'll never know lol

I had to fill. Rnd 1 I was Ana, then Mercy for 2.
The idea of "you can choose whoever" in plat doesn't work. With that ideology I could think "in diamond and above nobody throws or smurfs". Yet I've played with masters/grand masters who say otherwise.
When getting my buddy out of silver though it was a whole nother story. I would fill until the team started to f*** up, then my buddy and I would just go Pharmercy and win.

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I had to fill. Rnd 1 I was Ana, then Mercy for 2.
The idea of "you can choose whoever" in plat doesn't work. With that ideology I could think "in diamond and above nobody throws or smurfs". Yet I've played with masters/grand masters who say otherwise.
When getting my buddy out of silver though it was a whole nother story. I would fill until the team started to **** up, then my buddy and I would just go Pharmercy and win.

Yeah true, that's why I don't play comp much anymore. To many throwers and one tricks that don't transfer over to other heroes.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah true, that's why I don't play comp much anymore. To many throwers and one tricks that don't transfer over to other heroes.

Haha I have a 1 trick mercy on my friends list. She was telling me about a game she lost because they had 3 of them on her team. Mercy skills don't transfer over to anyone else.

HcB_Modding

HcB_Modding

Poke Shop Master
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup gotta question competitive now a days I swear plus throwers are a pain I was in masters trying to get to gm but got a lot of throwers now I'm stuck in diamond

Top Bottom
Login
Register