Status
Not open for further replies.
iOwNZz x 1337

iOwNZz x 1337

1337 Clan Leader
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys,
since there arent many common.rpf mods around anymore im about making my own one atm.

Q1- How can i change the HUD Energy & Armor Bar (orig. IV)
I did that years ago but somehow it cant really figure anymore.

Q2- How can i create Driving Helicopters? I know its possible cuz i once had it in a common.

Q3- I come across the problem, that whenever i replace some files in the xbox.rpf (colored radio, different hud design or a timecyc) i freeze at the loading screen/r* logos. If i edit anything in the xbox.rpf do i have to rebuild in open iv? And do i still need to clear the cache?

Thx in Adv.

ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
1. For health and armor colors, edit hudcolor.dat. Change HUD_COLOR_BLUE for armor and HUD_COLOR_GREEN for health. Just change the RGB values.
d0731d5739f6b1222989b7f2108fa4f4.png

Make sure to change for HD and CRT (scroll down for CRT)

Unfortunately it will change the color of everything else on the HUD that uses them, so it's not just health and armor.

glWWtNm.jpg

2. For driving helicopters just change the settings for whichever helicopter you want to CAR then choose a HandlingID in the vehicles.ide or whatever file you've used to bypass the patch. However setting a helicopter to drive will most likely cause random freezes, especially when other players are flying the helicopter.

3. Try clearing your cache, I've never rebuilt files and always been fine with no freezing.

Upvote 0
iOwNZz x 1337

iOwNZz x 1337

1337 Clan Leader
Reaction score
Sin$
1. For health and armor colors, edit hudcolor.dat. Change HUD_COLOR_BLUE for armor and HUD_COLOR_GREEN for health. Just change the RGB values.
d0731d5739f6b1222989b7f2108fa4f4.png

Make sure to change for HD and CRT (scroll down for CRT)

Unfortunately it will change the color of everything else on the HUD that uses them, so it's not just health and armor.

glWWtNm.jpg

2. For driving helicopters just change the settings for whichever helicopter you want to CAR then choose a HandlingID in the vehicles.ide or whatever file you've used to bypass the patch. However setting a helicopter to drive will most likely cause random freezes, especially when other players are flying the helicopter.

3. Try clearing your cache, I've never rebuilt files and always been fine with no freezing.

Thanks great tutorial that worked good.
Bad that it changes everything with that color than. They made that better in tbogt.

And how did u change the ammo in the magazin? Is that gray?

Upvote 0
joel oliveira

joel oliveira

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys,
since there arent many common.rpf mods around anymore im about making my own one atm.

Q1- How can i change the HUD Energy & Armor Bar (orig. IV)
I did that years ago but somehow it cant really figure anymore.

Q2- How can i create Driving Helicopters? I know its possible cuz i once had it in a common.

Q3- I come across the problem, that whenever i replace some files in the xbox.rpf (colored radio, different hud design or a timecyc) i freeze at the loading screen/r* logos. If i edit anything in the xbox.rpf do i have to rebuild in open iv? And do i still need to clear the cache?

Thx in Adv.

As I get common rpf script.img all clean without mods I burned a disk and lost the files

Upvote 0
RockStarKing69

RockStarKing69

Not here just in your head
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats the current status of common mods? The new update patch them? I haven't checked yet, I want confirmation first lol.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register