• Thread starter xXIkronosIXx
  • Start date
  • Views 1,652
X

xXIkronosIXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So a few easter eggs I have found; There are 2 meteorites and a clock that start the easter egg. One meteorite is on a barrel in the start, the other is on the ship on the first level you get onto in a seat, and the radio is by the lighthouse in the building under the stairs on a desk. This starts the music easter egg. Another easter egg I have found is that there is this circular thing by a body of water that just makes a sound every time you hold x on it, not sure if it has a purpose.

Tips: -The lighthouse points to the pack-a-punch once you turn the power on.

-Do not shoot George Romero just avoid him, he is not killable with weapons except I have not tried the Vril on him
yet.
-Stay out of the water as much as possible or you will freeze.
-I recommend buying the MP5k off the wall if you know where that is or just buy the MPL.
-Weapons come before anything, Your going to have a really hard time building up enough points for juggernog, let
alone the doors to get to juggernog.

Vril: The vril turns zombies into human bait (as predicted)

Scavenger: This weapon is basically the same thing as the crossbow in the other maps.

Zipline: I have not found out how to make it usable yet. You have to set it up somehow or something because when you go over to it, it will say "set not ready".

I will add more as I go.

Cheez

Cheez

I Got The Wizard Stick
Retired
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is some things I have found so far...

- You can't kill George

- There are random Thermostats around the map, more than likely an Easter Egg

- There are random Tac-Inserts/Flares around the map, look at one and
press X and people will begin to talk on a loud speaker

- The new Sniper is called the Scavenger, and it shoots explosive bullets

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
You meet back up with the old Zombie charters. At the map spawn, it you take the left pathway there are some steps that go downward that lead to a dead end. If you stand there long enough, you can hear Nicoli beating on a door and yelling for help. The "hidden" Easter Egg in this map is finding Nicoli/old zombie charters.

I may be updating this later in the day.

X

xXIkronosIXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know about the old characters, but what is their point? there is only one per game that you can hear.

Top Bottom
Login
Register