What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved (Solved) I think I powered up my RGH 3.0 with stock nand dump

• Thread starter HTFDHDT
  • Start date
  • Views 1,128
HTFDHDT

HTFDHDT

Reaction score
Sin$
Yesterday I was working on getting my 4gb nand Corona console working with a 4tb SSD. This console was previously moded with stock Jrunner with extras. I had backups before I started. I was using Fatxplorer and Jrunner with extras.

First I opened up Fatxplorer and applied the XL HDD patch to my xebuild folder in the Jrunner with extras.

Second I connected my Pico flasher to my nand. I was sure to use the correct pin out

Third I opened Jrunner

loaded a backup of my original nand dump one bin file

Created xebuild
Successful

Connected my console to power and then pico flash

Pressed write nand took a few minutes
success

Unplugged everything then removed the pico

Reassembled the whole console

Attempt to boot was unsuccessful unplugged and repluged power. It booted. It was showing the SSD in the drive bay. I tried to lunch xelll from booting with the eject drive button and booted stock.

So am I ****ed?

HTFDHDT

HTFDHDT

Reaction score
Sin$
I ended up fixing it by completely refreshing the NAND. And actually doing all the steps in jrunner Read twice, check if they match….ect.

Top Bottom
Login
Register