What's new

Patched SOLO XP afk lobby (PS4 ONLY)

Caudle

Caudle

Reaction score
Sin$
This is great for some people I tried it on a new account went from 6 to 30 in 10 hours, the old safeguard spec ops glitch got me from level 3 to 98 in 6 hours it’s worth it AFK but could get them levels in multiplayer in no time. Anyway good find.

BuFu_EVO

BuFu_EVO

You know what BuFu stands for
Reaction score
Sin$
Once I died I clicked on don’t retry mission my xp wasn’t there I only got a little bit of xp‍♂️
Yh soon as us go into a ranked public game pregame lobby of some sort it updates your level.

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Great I was running a 12hr test lol

EDIT: still in game
It might tell you after the game, I ended mine and then I didn’t get to see how much XP I got! I figured it was quite a bit as I went up 7/8 levels

BuFu_EVO

BuFu_EVO

Reaction score
Sin$
It might tell you after the game, I ended mine and then I didn’t get to see how much XP I got! I figured it was quite a bit as I went up 7/8 levels
My next test 48hr XD XD

Ideal xp yield = +2.0001E+006

Last edited:
Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol in 43mins I would have finished my 12hr test

If only their was a spot on the other game mode that you could camp or hide
Can you update us with how much xp you receive? I’m currently testing myself so far so good I’m 4 hours in again!

And yeah I’m sure someone will find one eventually, hopefully before this is patched

BRQWNY

BRQWNY

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m running tests now hopefully can get heaps of xp, anyone running tests as on right now?

BuFu_EVO

BuFu_EVO

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you update us with how much xp you receive? I’m currently testing myself so far so good I’m 4 hours in again!

And yeah I’m sure someone will find one eventually, hopefully before this is patched
Is it better to finish the wave and die? Or is it all the same?

BRQWNY

BRQWNY

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it better to finish the wave and die? Or is it all the same?
i am testing now i tried sitting in lobby for 1 hour and when i jumped off the map to finish the game i got 0xp i don’t know why it’s not working for me? can you help please or can i invite you to my party chat on ps4?

BuFu_EVO

BuFu_EVO

Reaction score
Sin$

I got 80,912 for exactly 5hr
So 12hr should be 194,189
anything more will determine
the % increase on longer times

Edit: 11mins untill I find out

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I got 80,912 for exactly 5hr
So 12hr should be 194,189
anything more will determine
the % increase on longer times
Hmm, the 80,912 is strange because that’s exactly what I got after 4 hours, I hope the xp isn’t capped at that:banghead:

BuFu_EVO

BuFu_EVO

Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm, the 80,912 is strange because that’s exactly what I got after 4 hours, I hope the xp isn’t capped at that:banghead:
It won't be capped at that but I guess that's the max they show you getting so perhaps you can only tell by lvl increase
5hr = 29.5 to 34

If it was capped at 80,912 it be best to see what minimum time is required to get that.

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It won't be capped at that but I guess that's the max they show you getting so perhaps you can only tell by lvl increase
5hr = 29.5 to 34

If it was capped at 80,912 it be best to see what minimum time is required to get that.
Yeah what you’re saying sounds more likely, probably just visuals rather than an actual cap. I’ll see what happens when I test it again soon!

BuFu_EVO

BuFu_EVO

Reaction score
Sin$
5hr = 29.5 to 34

Edit = I didn't check after action report for xp but 12hr afk went from 34.0 to 42.75

BRQWNY

BRQWNY

Reaction score
Sin$
testing now will let you guys know what level i finish at starting level 141 will come back 12 hours from now and let you guys know

Top Bottom
Login
Register