What's new

Patched Solo Wall Breach in FIB Building. Could use for RP.

• Thread starter GoodFellasTV
  • Start date
  • Views 2,704
GoodFellasTV

GoodFellasTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm Sure its been fFound but I'll post it here so everyone knows.

Step 1. Get Your deluxo, And fly over to the FIB bng. Around the main entrance on THE COURTYARD Side, (northeast) above the door on the exterior is a ceiling, fly Deluxeo up into the ceiling to get inside main building.
2. Make your way up the inside by going forward and backwards till you car gets Stuck randomly and it seems ur on solid INvisable ground.
3. Hop out of car and select first person view and your good to explore.. I don't think it'll matter that much but just in case, I was wearing the police Riot helmet at the time when I went in the first person view.

Various Locations are most likely available to explore if you know the spot by eclipse To get under the map. I'm able to get inside the police station by traveling to the location under the map kind of cool guys.

Last edited:
Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
For a second I thought you mean RP as in the game's experience system until I went over and remembered it also stands for Role Play. Nice find man!

aka NOCTURN

aka NOCTURN

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Considering you say to use the Deluxo, I think you have incorrectly tagged this as working on Xbox 360.

GoodFellasTV

GoodFellasTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For a second I thought you mean RP as in the game's experience system until I went over and remembered it also stands for Role Play. Nice find man!
Ya lol. No rp glitch there. You can get one star and lose it every minute. Lol level up 50 times by the time GTA 6 comes out

GoodFellasTV

GoodFellasTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A video would be appreciated :smile:
I don't really know how to make a video. is anyone willing to make one to help the team out 
A video would be appreciated :smile:
That chaotic Guy made a video a couple days ago that showed a spot by Eclipse to get under the map, you could use that method and travel under the map to what building you want to try to get in and when you're under that building just go forward and joystick back and just go forward and backwards and work your way up into the floor. Only warning with that though is sometimes your car will randomly just be destroyed well under the map. It's happened to me and there was no water or anything it just sometimes happens

jack_thereaper

jack_thereaper

Reaction score
Sin$
Ay thanks bro, signed up for this. If nobody beats me to it I'm uploading a video rn of me getting under the map with this glitch.

GoodFellasTV

GoodFellasTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ay thanks bro, signed up for this. If nobody beats me to it I'm uploading a video rn of me getting under the map with this glitch.
The ceiling at the FIB building entrance on the courtyard side gets u under map. Then a short fly to cop shop. Always go in first person to interact with interiors

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is great:wink:
Of course I already have many job trigger teleport points inside the FIB:wink:

GoodFellasTV

GoodFellasTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been Traveling every where. Right now my deluxos on franklins coffee table in the hood house lol. Sucks you can only see it in the first person though

Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
Of course, Davey probably knows how to get into every interior, all of his game clips are him messing around in creator. :whistle: 
I've been Traveling every where. Right now my deluxos on franklins coffee table in the hood house lol. Sucks you can only see it in the first person though
If you can find something to trip over while in third person it loads the interior.

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Of course, Davey probably knows how to get into every interior, all of his game clips are him messing around in creator. :whistle: 

If you can find something to trip over while in third person it loads the interior.
The easiest way to spawn the interiors
While in third person is to run at a wall and jump just before you hit the wall..
The desired effect is that your character ragdolls:wink:
When you get back up the interiors should be spawned:wink:

nickyarganot

nickyarganot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I prefer to use the thruster jetpack. It's 10x easier to control getting into wallbreaches. and lets you land it more places as the deluxo is super ****ing big and glitches out half the time when you spawn into a building lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register