Vicuna2002

Vicuna2002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founders-
B MAN - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhlZiG4gdaVQ00xkkfUlTw

Requirements - 2 controllers
1 account with a free tier skip bundle (Dummy) and 1 account with the free tier skip bundle redeemed on (main)

1. Go onto MW with the account that has the free tier skip bundle available on (Controller 1/dummy)
  2. Go into Multiplayer
  3. Hook up your second controller (one that doesnt have the free tier skip bundle/main)
  4. back out of the whole game using your 1st controller
  5. go into Multiplayer using your 2nd controller
  6. go to the store and redeem your free bundle now as its available for purchase again
  7. when you're done, just quit out of MW using your 1st controller/account and rinse and repeat
Video Tutorial

enjoy your christmas break!

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Great share and sweet video, very clear instructions! I don't have a free bundle but my brother does so will try this later on

I

itsCertz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works flawlessly very clear and clean instructions. Went from tier 56 to 100 in a little over an hour. Awesome find!

x64

x64

Grammar Nazi Beginning of An Odyssey Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to point out that this goes WAY QUICKER if you leave both controllers logged in. You DO NOT need to sign out when you’re finished doing the glitch. It’s easier to restart the game with your dummy controller, then repeat.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, it takes way to long to go up in tiers. Going to do this for a bit when I'm bored.

x64

x64

Grammar Nazi Beginning of An Odyssey Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I maxed out my Battle Pass in about two hours. (From tier 26 to 100)

—EDIT—
Super excited to see how Activision responds to the glitched accounts ?

Soul82169

Soul82169

Reaction score
Sin$
Did this seem to lock anyones tier challenges? Like I got to 100 and was going to get the season one emblem by getting 15 smg kills with the lady and all of them are locked says need battle level 10 20 30 40 etc. If this happened to anyone else and you know how to fix it let me know thanks!
Edit: just a visual thing they all came back after a few games!

Last edited:
Sasori

Sasori

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did this seem to lock anyones tier challenges? Like I got to 100 and was going to get the season one emblem by getting 15 smg kills with the lady and all of them are locked says need battle level 10 20 30 40 etc. If this happened to anyone else and you know how to fix it let me know thanks!
Edit: just a visual thing they all came back after a few games!
Have reset my game multiple times and still they haven't unlocked for me. Super annoying.

Edit - Restarting my entire console fixed the issue.

Last edited:
Fanboy

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I maxed out my Battle Pass in about two hours. (From tier 26 to 100)

—EDIT—
Super excited to see how Activision responds to the glitched accounts ?
Pobably get reset lol.

Fanboy

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
To add, you don't need two controllers. Load up the game with the dummy account, then back up to the main menu and go to power options, switch account and select your main profile. Go and claim the bundle.

Last edited:
H

honormycrosoft

Reaction score
Sin$
Can this be done with one controller if so can someone confirm on how to do it on xbox one with one controller

Sasori

Sasori

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can this be done with one controller if so can someone confirm on how to do it on xbox one with one controller

Here -
To add, you don't need two controllers. Load up the game with the dummy account, then back up to the main menu and go to power options, switch account and select yout main profile. Go and claim the bundle.

Fanboy Fanboy is referring to how too switch accounts on the PS4 but as long as you're able to switch accounts on the Xbox it should work.
If you're unable to switch accounts like that on Xbox than I'm not sure if it's possible with only one controller.

Last edited:
Honorkush

Honorkush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To add, you don't need two controllers. Load up the game with the dummy account, then back up to the main menu and go to power options, switch account and select yout main profile. Go and claim the bundle.

Are you talking about xbox or ps4 lol how can it be done on xbox with one controller

Ps just saw you reply ill give it a try

Top Bottom
Login
Register