What's new

Patched SOLO UNLIMITED MONEY GLITCH without SPENDING 195K EACH TIME [LESTER HEIST METHOD]

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder: NHJ (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgYpz3NPCJeBppOvw7UL9g)

GlitchSquad Presents:

Since Broontango posted this method also I release it earlier as planned as well now.. had the video pre-recorded and uploaded, but wanted to release it later..

The founders of the original patched method were LoSt and zone78

Do the whole process at the PORT down in Los Santos because your dupes will brick/freeze for 99% if you do it somewhere else, then you have to pick them up with a cargobob to unfreeze them.. I tried it 5 times at the port and all 5 dupes were driveable and not bricked..

Location on map: https://ibb.co/gKshE5

Requirements:
- Closed friends session
- MOC with vehice storage in Bay 3
- Elegy Retro Custom with custom iFruit plate in the MOC (or any other vehicle from Benny's)
- Any FULL garage with at least 1 free Elegy RH8 in it (you need 1 RH8 for each dupe)
- Lester or Ron SMS to continue a heist

Glitch Steps:

0 - Go to the port and request your MOC
1 - Park your Retro Custom in the MOC
2 - Request a RH8 from your mechanic out of the FULL garage (remember the garage slot you got it from)
3 - After your RH8 gets delivered open up your phone and order a fresh free RH8 ontop of the car you got delivered (overwrite it, the RH8 you brought out of the garage will disappear)
4 - Get into the MOC and enter your Retro Custom
5 - Open up your phone, go Jobs and find the green Lester/Ron SMS to continue a Heist (Invites from other players DO NOT WORK!) and press X/A one time on the Job so you would have to press X/A just one more time to accept the SMS (green background on phone).. don't accept the invite yet!

- TIMING IS CRUCIAL -
6 - Now press X/A and GAS (R2 on PS4 / RT on ONE) at the same time but just snap it, try not to press the gas trigger for too long or you will get kicked out of the session.. I don't even press the gas trigger completely in, just snap it about halfway in..

If you press the gas trigger for too long the same will happen for you like it did for me at minute 8 of the video..

7 - You will go up in the clouds loading the Lester/Ron Heist, but the screen will fade black for a short time and then come back to the clouds.. if it fades black -> you succeeded..

8 - Don't press anything, you will land beneath the MOC if you finished the Lester/Ron Heist or you will get stuck in the Heists room with a blurry screen.. it doesn't matter which result you get, it works anyways.. now you press Start -> Online -> Jobs -> Rockstar Created Job -> Stunt Races and start up any Stuntrace.. once you get the settings screen of the job back out of the job completely..

9 - You will spawn outside with the dupe near you.. if it's not drivable and stuck in the street get a cargobob, lift it up once and release it.. it's driveable after that..

- IMPORTANT STEP -
10 - Drive the car BACK TO THE GARAGE where you got the RH8 from in step 2, accept the 'garage full' alert and then PLACE THE RETRO ONTO THE SPOT WHERE YOU GOT THE RH8 FROM.. if you select another spot the car will transform back to a RH8!!!!

Done, you have a dupe :biggrin:

To rinse and repeat start again from step 2..

German video for visualization purposes made by myself:

Last edited:
Pukki

Pukki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find, but for me replacing pvs watch empty Bay in moc is better

D

dannypl82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder: NHJ (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgYpz3NPCJeBppOvw7UL9g)

GlitchSquad Presents:

Since Broontango posted this method also I release it earlier as planned as well now.. had the video pre-recorded and uploaded, but wanted to release it later..

The founders of the original patched method were ObeseGiraffe and his crew afaik, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong..

Do the whole process at the PORT down in Los Santos because your dupes will brick/freeze for 99% if you do it somewhere else, then you have to pick them up with a cargobob to unfreeze them.. I tried it 5 times at the port and all 5 dupes were driveable and not bricked..

Requirements:
- Closed friends session
- MOC with vehice storage in Bay 3
- Elegy Retro Custom with custom iFruit plate in the MOC (or any other vehicle from Benny's)
- Any FULL garage with at least 1 free Elegy RH8 in it (you need 1 RH8 for each dupe)
- Lester or Ron SMS to continue a heist

Glitch Steps:

0 - Go to the port and request your MOC
1 - Park your Retro Custom in the MOC
2 - Request a RH8 from your mechanic out of the FULL garage (remember the garage slot you got it from)
3 - After your RH8 gets delivered open up your phone and order a fresh free RH8 ontop of the car you got delivered (overwrite it, the RH8 you brought out of the garage will disappear)
4 - Get into the MOC and enter your Retro Custom
5 - Open up your phone, go Jobs and find the green Lester/Ron SMS to continue a Heist (Invites from other players DO NOT WORK!) and press X/A one time on the Job so you would have to press X/A just one more time to accept the SMS (green background on phone).. don't accept the invite yet!

- TIMING IS CRUCIAL -
6 - Now press X/A and GAS (R2 on PS4 / RT on ONE) at the same time but just snap it, try not to press the gas trigger for too long or you will get kicked out of the session.. I don't even press the gas trigger completely in, just snap it about halfway in..

If you press the gas trigger for too long the same will happen for you like it did for me at minute 8 of the video..

7 - You will go up in the clouds loading the Lester/Ron Heist, but the screen will fade black for a short time and then come back to the clouds.. if it fades black -> you succeeded..

8 - Don't press anything, you will land beneath the MOC if you finished the Lester/Ron Heist or you will get stuck in the Heists room with a blurry screen.. it doesn't matter which result you get, it works anyways.. now you press Start -> Online -> Jobs -> Rockstar Created Job -> Stunt Races and start up any Stuntrace.. once you get the settings screen of the job back out of the job completely..

9 - You will spawn outside with the dupe near you.. if it's not drivable and stuck in the street get a cargobob, lift it up once and release it.. it's driveable after that..

- IMPORTANT STEP -
10 - Drive the car BACK TO THE GARAGE where you got the RH8 from in step 2, accept the 'garage full' alert and then PLACE THE RETRO ONTO THE SPOT WHERE YOU GOT THE RH8 FROM.. if you select another spot the car will transform back to a RH8!!!!

Done, you have a dupe :biggrin:

To rinse and repeat start again from step 2..

German video for visualization purposes made by myself:

Requirements - cargo bob :wink:

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need the cargobob if you do this on the port like I said.. and the cargobob steps are also in the OP

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Port = Terminal? Where the bunker etc is hidden under?
Port= terminal?? The docks. The shipping container area. That is a port. I guess you could call it a terminal. Many call it the docks. But in fact it is a shipping port.
So yes the terminal where the moc actually is underground.

T

tom bern

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
worked 1 time for me idk how and cant get it to work again always getting kick to story mode

Last edited:
Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Port= terminal?? The docks. The shipping container area. That is a port. I guess you could call it a terminal. Many call it the docks. But in fact it is a shipping port.
So yes the terminal where the moc actually is underground.
Okei =) The map on my GTA V says Terminal ^^ I usually call it the docks myself, but went for what the maps says =)

DEADGAMINGlive

DEADGAMINGlive

illest YOUTUBER
Reaction score
Sin$
the other method is much much better, i can spend the 200k for the pv storage and dupe every try successfully, this one is not gonna b consistent for the average person

A

Andy74br

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man thanks for this new method, is there anyway you can provide some more details on how I can get timming right on this , any tricks or pointers? I cant seem to get I have been trying since you realeased.I have been doind everything right but I only get two results either I get kicked out of the session or my car just goes outside the MOC, please help.

S

shellington

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man thanks for this new method, is there anyway you can provide some more details on how I can get timming right on this , any tricks or pointers? I cant seem to get I have been trying since you realeased.I have been doind everything right but I only get two results either I get kicked out of the session or my car just goes outside the MOC, please help.

i was hitting X a split second before tapping trigger, you can get a little flick going, like as your sliding your thumb across X tap R2

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register