What's new

Patched SOLO UNLIMITED MONEY GLITCH without SPENDING 195K EACH TIME [LESTER HEIST METHOD]

E

ELJON

Reaction score
Sin$
For me this is wat better then soending almost 200k just to dupe its hitting efficient for me!

X

xserhan

Reaction score
Sin$
We need to change the plates of dupes? because plates of dupes same as old ones

M

murder4fun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is low-key ****ing awesome. Not as good as some in the past but efficient and solo. Thanks alot dude.

Richard Noe

Richard Noe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is too funny. Some people are getting spoiled from all the easy solo glitches that have been posted lately. Remember it wasn't long ago, like not even a month and a half or 2 months ago, people were complaining about every glitch you need one to two friends to do a dupe. Now were complaining that a "SOLO" glitch that is posted is pointless or useless, unreal, lol. the dupe glitches don't last long we all know that those multiple person dupes will be back you know lol. I for one am gonna give it a try. I don't mind working a little for my money and I don't have to bother a friend to help. Great find bud:smile:

Reaction score
Sin$
For anyone having problems with the timing on Xbox, try using pause, A and R trigger at the same time you have to be ninja quick but it's working for me.
Thanks OP

M

Mrmunstr

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,
Few things I've noticed:

1. Don't bring up your phone for the Lester heist until you've sat in your car and the door shuts.

2. If the black screen doesn't load straight away, try tapping r2 lightly, quickly after you've accepted the history (only tap once)

Sticking to this is actually giving me 100% returns.

P

purprages69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i could never get 195k method to work so id rather do this method because i just did it

P

purprages69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i could never get 195k method to work so id rather do this method because i just did it
also i recommend waiting for the car to turn on before opening your phone when your in your car in the moc, I've found that makes the car not freeze as often

S

Skreamies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
'Unable to enter the MOC as the vehicle cannot be modified in there'.

So how do I put my Elegy Retro custom in there?

Richard Noe

Richard Noe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
'Unable to enter the MOC as the vehicle cannot be modified in there'.

So how do I put my Elegy Retro custom in there?
You have to buy personal vehicle storage in bay 3, just like all the glitches use, lol

S

Skreamies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to buy personal vehicle storage in bay 3, just like all the glitches use, lol
Cheers guys, my bad.

I've got it to work once, now down in the dock the dupe spawns but inside a container every time now so I cannot access it.

D

DJMS

Reaction score
Sin$
Cheers guys, my bad.

I've got it to work once, now down in the dock the dupe spawns but inside a container every time now so I cannot access it.

Travel to the other side of the port, away from the car that's inside the container. Then startup a stunt race from there. Back out of the stunt race and your car should be nearby.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm getting reports that the cars stick on PC as well, can anyone confirm this?

M

Mixed_jesus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Keep getting kicked back to story mode and I'm barely even pressing the buttons. What type of session do people do this in?

J

JeyM

Reaction score
Sin$
Something weird just happen on PS4 :

The loading of the heist (with the icon on the down right corner) continues even after the load of the stunt activity. Not able to access my garages then was thrown into my appartment got out with the car still there. Wanted to put it again on the garage, then disapears when select an RH8 slot and my "original" in the MOC was changed into a regular RH8 ... weird. Someone got the same issue ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register