What's new

Patched SOLO UNLIMITED MONEY GLITCH [LOWRIDER DUPE without iFRUIT PLATES] + FULL OTR + INVISIBLE GLITCH

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
GlitchSquad Presents:

Rockstar unpatched the OTR found by ZuMex (https://www.youtube.com/user/mixsevenstory) with this new update :biggrin: We checked if the dupe glitch still works with it and it does... but the Heist method does not work anymore, the Pisswasser one does :wink:

Special thanks to supr420

I will describe you the running method in this thread, the joining and leaving job method will work probably as well but I don't like that one..

Requirements:

- Closed Friends Session
- MOC with vehicle storage
- Free Elegy RH8 inside of the MOC
- Elegy Retro Custom or any other vehicle with Benny's Upgrades in any garage (would recommend CEO garage because you can land on its roof with the heli + resupply Pisswasser at your assistant)
- 10 Pisswasser beers
- Free Aim Mode on
Xbox One (not needed for PS4), you can set this up in SP/Creator
Optional: Bed in the Bunker so you can set your last spawn location to your bunker (will save you a lot of time doing multiple dupes)

Steps:
1 - Get 10 Pisswasser beers and go to your bunker

2 - Get into the Elegy RH8 in the MOC and drive it out

3 - Drive the drivers door off of the RH8

4 - Position the car like I do in the video, so you're able to slide along the left back tyre of the car into the blue circle (the distance is now a little bit further away, otherwise the blue circle will disappear)

5 - Open up the interaction menu and get out of the RH8 after you positioned it (if you don't open the interaction menu you will get sucked into the MOC)

6 - Run against the back left tyre of the car so you slide along the car into the blue circle, as soon as you touch the blue circle start spamming Triangle/Y... you should see the car entering animation while you get sucked into the MOC

ATTENTION: If you start spamming Triangle/Y too early you will sit into the car, if you start spamming Triangle/Y too late you will get sucked into the MOC without the animation - TIMING IS KEY!

7 - If you hit the timing right you will end up in an infinite loading screen with a white loading swoosh on the bottom right of the screen

8a - PS4: Press PS Button -> Down on D-Pad while hovering over GTA 5 -> Activities -> Find an acitivity which says 'Start GTA Online' as last button on the bottom right -> Click on that -> Black alert screen in GTA -> Decline this with Circle -> You will land in a black MOC with the minimap active

8b - XBOX ONE: Join anyone from your friends list via the XBOX Dashboard who probably has another aim mode than you have.. he does not have to know that you're abusing him for the glitch, he just has to play GTA Online at that moment... accept the first black alert screen, decline the second one if you want to change your own targeting mode -> You will land in a black MOC with the minimap active

9 - Now drink 8 Pisswasser beers completely empty (you have to press X/A once, release it fast and then press and hold it again until you see the X/A button on the bottom right again) until you die

10 - You will spawn at the hospital, get onto the roof of the hospital, steal the helicopter and fly to the garage where your car is you want to duplicate (best is CEO, so you can resupply Pisswasser at the assistant)

11 - Get into the car you want to duplicate and drive it out of the garage

12 - When you're outside open up the interaction menu and request your MOC -> you will spawn at the docks in the car you want to duplicate -> the plate will be already changed (it takes the plate of the free RH8)

13 - Request your MOC again and drive the car into it to save the car

14 - Done

Rinse and repeat:
If you bought the bed in the bunker you should set your last spawn onto your bunker and join creator, then press start -> closed friends session to teleport yourself to the bunker (this is needed for XBOX.. on PS4 you can simply start any app to suspend GTA, then go back to GTA and you will be put into a new friends only lobby spawning in your bunker).. get out of the bunker, request a new RH8 and drive it into the MOC in the bunker.. do step 1-13 again..

Video:

Last edited:
ShoelessJP

ShoelessJP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I love you so much for this and for continuing to post glitches. I will never buy shark cards. Thanks for your hard work, GlitchSquad.

I

iamnotdonald

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you not call your assistant to bring a helicopter to fast travel to the ceo building? I did that on the this glitch when it used to be out and it saved some time since it's a fast travel.

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
i dunno bro...ive been trying this for the last hour since someone said the inv otr was working again....was this confirmed on xbox before you posted thread?

R

revelosion x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so man
i dunno bro...ive been trying this for the last hour since someone said the inv otr was working again....was this confirmed on xbox before you posted thread?
y things are working lol, may i ask what method you use to hit the d-pad any car glitch in the glitch discovery

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
so man

y things are working lol, may i ask what method you use to hit the d-pad any car glitch in the glitch discovery
i dunno bro...im not real big on releasing my methods untill i find an outcome...last time i did that someone took my method found a dup before me ...posted it and took full credit...week of testing down the drain

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you not call your assistant to bring a helicopter to fast travel to the ceo building? I did that on the this glitch when it used to be out and it saved some time since it's a fast travel.

Yes you can do that if you want to..

Do you have the video?

Here's my old video to this (was the same method I described in the OP here), the new one will be on in about an hour.. Sony Vegas is a piece of ****, got stuck at 85% while rendering ffs..

Well there's no reason that it won't work on Xbox One as well.. the old one did, this will probably too.. we'll soon hear people confirming or declining soon :biggrin:

R

revelosion x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dunno bro...im not real big on releasing my methods untill i find an outcome...last time i did that someone took my method found a dup before me ...posted it and took full credit...week of testing down the drain
no problem, i see where your coming from bro! and again i put a post saying somethings are unpatched then heres goes someone making a post before i do!

S

Smashbam

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry guys I'm new to the dupe glitches. Does this glitch have a selling cap? How many can I sell in a day? Thanks :smile:

P

pifko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry guys I'm new to the dupe glitches. Does this glitch have a selling cap? How many can I sell in a day? Thanks :smile:

8 every 30 hours, no more than two every 60 minutes. Doesn't require custom plates either (via iFruit app).

See thread stickies on the main page for more info.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, I post stuff all the time in discovery and people never credit me. But then again many know I do not want any credit. Dont get hung up on credit bro.
The goal is to have fun and group effort always helps with making glitches produce things they shouldnt.
Yes you can do that if you want to..

Here's my old video to this (was the same method I described in the OP here), the new one will be on in about an hour.. Sony Vegas is a piece of ****, got stuck at 85% while rendering ffs..

Well there's no reason that it won't work on Xbox One as well.. the old one did, this will probably too.. we'll soon hear people confirming or declining soon :biggrin:

Lol, confirmed this in the discovery thread. So, might as well confirm it here too. Confirmed working xbox one.

B

Brianf89

Reaction score
Sin$
struggled at this for a little over an hour but no luck, hopefully will get it working tomorrow.
it's either car positioning or timing that is off.... or both?!

OldKanye

OldKanye

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
struggled at this for a little over an hour but no luck, hopefully will get it working tomorrow.
it's either car positioning or timing that is off.... or both?!

I've gotten the animation that should trigger the infinite loading screen multiple times, and it hasn't stuck for me.

I raped the caddy glitch when it worked so I know what should trigger it. I'll keep trying but I'm not having a ton of luck with this.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
Sin$
ATTENTION:
It seems like Rockstar removed the cooldown to press Triangle/Y after you close the Interaction Menu as well again.. so you can immediately spam Triangle/Y after you close the interaction menu.. I updated the steps in the OP with these steps now!

C

Costar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember giving up on this glitch and going for the caddy method but can't remember exactly what i did. anybody?

OldKanye

OldKanye

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've gotten the animation that should trigger the infinite loading screen multiple times, and it hasn't stuck for me.

I raped the caddy glitch when it worked so I know what should trigger it. I'll keep trying but I'm not having a ton of luck with this.

Literally the next attempt after writing this post it worked the whole way through.

So if you get the animation that should trigger the infinite loading screen but it doesn't work, keep at it. 
I remember giving up on this glitch and going for the caddy method but can't remember exactly what i did. anybody?

It was position the caddy so you'll step out into the blue circle, start a simeon job, back out, spam triangle to get the loading screen, then the steps that OP wrote out thereafter.

Top Bottom
Login
Register