What's new

Patched *SOLO* UNLIMITED MONEY GLITCH! CAR DUPLICATION.

S

Snipes007

Reaction score
Ugh, keep either sitting down automatically or ending up outside with the faggio. Trying to find a way to be more consistent. Not sure why I increasingly can’t even get the wrong timing outcome with the faggio, but repeatedly end up sitting down.

J

Jok3SonU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ugh, keep either sitting down automatically or ending up outside with the faggio. Trying to find a way to be more consistent. Not sure why I increasingly can’t even get the wrong timing outcome with the faggio, but repeatedly end up sitting down.
What I do is stand on top of the bench once I can teleport in and out the faggio, after I know where I can hit the glitch at I press y and as soon as my butt hits that seat I spam right on dpad and rt your character is supposed to glitch out so it'll stand up and load you outside with no faggio. It's all about timing not before not after but right when you sit

S

Snipes007

Reaction score
What I do is stand on top of the bench once I can teleport in and out the faggio, after I know where I can hit the glitch at I press y and as soon as my butt hits that seat I spam right on dpad and rt your character is supposed to glitch out so it'll stand up and load you outside with no faggio. It's all about timing not before not after but right when you sit
Thank you, I appreciate it. In addition, did you equip the car with the rear kinetic mortar? I took it off because I wanted to ensure the plates were changing at the expense of resale value of course. Not sure if that move out of caution is necessary or as long as I see a dupe in this circumstance I can assume the plates changed.

J

Jok3SonU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you, I appreciate it. In addition, did you equip the car with the rear kinetic mortar? I took it off because I wanted to ensure the plates were changing at the expense of resale value of course. Not sure if that move out of caution is necessary or as long as I see a dupe in this circumstance I can assume the plates changed.
I'm duping an retro custom just starting rn on Xbox so yeah! Sorry. I do have custom plates just not using them!

Assteroids

Assteroids

Reaction score
Update as of this morning, works on xbox one with surrounding the faggio. Have to hit the combo just right while in the right spot.

S

Snipes007

Reaction score
Update as of this morning, works on xbox one with surrounding the faggio. Have to hit the combo just right while in the right spot.[/QUOTE

What is just right in your opinion? It’s fairly difficult to land.

Assteroids

Assteroids

Reaction score
You want to push the left(think driver) side of the faggio slightly towards the bench with a few tanks, then surround it. Walk to the bench, turn to face the faggio while standing between the bench and railing, then immediately press Y (you should appear on the bike) followed immediately by Rdpad + RT simultaneously. You also dont need to swap a custom plated arena car into the moc, as the dupes take on new plates, even if you dupe a duped car.(tested for those who use kinetic launcher).

Edit- You want to be near the edge of the bench, where taking a step would make the 'press rdpad to sit' notification disappear, but close enough to still have the option to sit.

Last edited:
Bad4Bizz

Bad4Bizz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to ask because it’s so counterintuitive and to be thorough. So if the plate changes, would it be unnecessary to use custom plates if I use the same vehicle as in the video, both original and dupes?
Don't need custom plates..

M

MW68uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bro. u don't even have to push this. Just surround the faggio w with tanks until you can teleport onto it. don't even move it. then walk over to the bench (while still looking at the bike so the tanks don't disappear) and do the glitch. it's way faster than moving the bike and even faster than if you have a friend. takes 3 minutes flat. been doing it all day. I've been waiting for someone to post this glitch so I could let everyone know LOLLL
Can confirm this works, but start dropping tanks on the farthest side of the Faggio from the bench so you don't push it further away. If your bunker & facility are close to each other, this is one of the quickest solo, one-at-a-time glitches for a long time

D

dylanl7

Reaction score
I’ve done it 3 times and two of those times when I went back to the bunker to drive the issi into the moc the blip for it was there but the issi was invisible and I’d just walk through the empty space. The first time it happened I grabbed a golf cart and drove it over the spot and the issi appeared but the second time I couldn’t get it to appear. Anyone know what’s happening? I think it might be because of how I’m parking the issi in the first place but I’ve been trying to do it just like in the video.

Assteroids

Assteroids

Reaction score
I’ve done it 3 times and two of those times when I went back to the bunker to drive the issi into the moc the blip for it was there but the issi was invisible and I’d just walk through the empty space. The first time it happened I grabbed a golf cart and drove it over the spot and the issi appeared but the second time I couldn’t get it to appear. Anyone know what’s happening? I think it might be because of how I’m parking the issi in the first place but I’ve been trying to do it just like in the video.
Just have the issi exit the moc and while it's still in the BAY 1 parking spot, just press y and get out.

Z

ZoneKillSquad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glitched lobby. Its gonna keep happening in that lobby too. What u want to do is while u are in the bunker pull up the map and put a waypoint where the car icon is. U must do this while in the bunker bc the icon will disappear once u leave. Then take the buzzard to the icon. It will be at the docks. Once u see the car call your moc and drive it in there. Then switch lobbies so u wont keep having this problem

M

MW68uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I park the ISSI fully on the platform
Glitched lobby. Its gonna keep happening in that lobby too. What u want to do is while u are in the bunker pull up the map and put a waypoint where the car icon is. U must do this while in the bunker bc the icon will disappear once u leave. Then take the buzzard to the icon. It will be at the docks. Once u see the car call your moc and drive it in there. Then switch lobbies so u wont keep having this problem
What I've been doing is to fill the facility with dupes, then start a new fresh session, move the dupes to garages & replace facility spaces with Faggios then start the dupe from step 1 again and fill facility again. Session gets "iffy", when I was moving cars around I was getting stuck in garages, falling through map etc. Move your cars and buy Faggios first, then dupe until full, change session and repeat. Works like a charm.

M

MW68uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before you walk to the bench, go into 3rd person & just make sure that Y does actually teleport you onto the Faggio, and you don't get the animation where your character starts walking towards it. Jump off and walk to the bench, towards the camera, the tanks won't despawn if you're looking at them. Turn your back and they'll start disappearing and you'll have to drop another load.
May sound strange but for the timing, imagine saying "badoom tish", press Y on the "ba" and RT & R d-pad on the "doom", there's hardly any gap between.

R

Redpizzi

Reaction score
Losing the will at the min.
Did 6 or 7 fine yesterday Now I just cannot get the timing right. Just tried for over an hour and nothing.
Sits on the bench about 12 times
Then drives out on the bike.
No in between not even once.

Last edited:
M

MyOtherCarIsA

Reaction score
So I've been trying this for the last hour with no luck. Not saying it doesn't work but it does seem like an elaborate practical joke at times.

Drove the Faggio out too many times. Sat down too many times. Lost my tanks testing teleport too many times. One time I sat on the Faggio then was sat on the bench but that was the closest I came.

In the video and OP it states to put the bike next to the bench but then another poster suggested this was unnecessary so long as you shifted it towards the bench before surrounding it with tanks. I've been doing the latter with no results. Time to try the original method.

D

dylanl7

Reaction score
So I've been trying this for the last hour with no luck. Not saying it doesn't work but it does seem like an elaborate practical joke at times.

Drove the Faggio out too many times. Sat down too many times. Lost my tanks testing teleport too many times. One time I sat on the Faggio then was sat on the bench but that was the closest I came.

In the video and OP it states to put the bike next to the bench but then another poster suggested this was unnecessary so long as you shifted it towards the bench before surrounding it with tanks. I've been doing the latter with no results. Time to try the original method.
I've been surrounding it with tanks then pressed y then right dpad then hold rt as quickly as possible and it works the majority of the time

D

dylanl7

Reaction score
I've been surrounding it with tanks then pressed y then right dpad then hold rt as quickly as possible and it works the majority of the time

it's important to press them in order as quickly as possible but it seems most important to hold rt as immediately as possible after right dpad

D

dylanl7

Reaction score

I started to have issues so i tried just holding rt then pressing y followed by right dpad as quickly as possible and it worked first try

M

MW68uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're having issues, I think you're either too far from the Faggio or you can't teleport. My method is to drop tanks on the far side of the Faggio (furthest from bench) to push it towards the bench a little, doesn't have to be all the way. Then drop a load more on the same side to block it and also to stop the bike moving back to its original position when you drop tanks on the other side, a couple at the back and then another load on the bench side of the Faggio.
3rd person view (zoomed out the most) is essential, so wherever you are you can keep the tanks in view so they don't despawn.
Walk a few steps towards the bench and towards the camera, to keep the tanks in view, and press Y to test the teleport. Sometimes it can look as if there's no path to the bike but when you press Y, he starts walking towards the bike. If so, just drop more tanks to fill any gaps around the bike and test again.
Lastly, when you get to the bench, with your character facing you (so your tanks are still visible) walk onto the corner of the platform and inch towards the seat until you get the "press R to sit" message, don't move, just press up on the stick so your character turns to face the bike and carry on as per instructions. If you mess up the timing and he sits, the position of the camera from before, should let you see the bike & tanks and prevent tank despawn.

Top Bottom
Login
Register