What's new

Patched Solo Unlimited Money Glitch (Car Dupe)

C

CarimboHanky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Get out of the car then request and get back in the car. :smile:
ok that worked!

you mofos got this down to the t haha

iiCe CReaM MaNn

iiCe CReaM MaNn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you sure its not patched now? Was getting it 9/10 times now havent gotten it once

J

JexG

Reaction score
Sin$
i think it's patched now, just restarted when I close the interaction menu to enter to the vehicle is a delay of 3 secon

TRY YOURSELF:

OPen the interaction menu
Close
As soon as you close try to get into the car, you can't after few seconds and you can't get into thout vehicle with the interaction menu open

O

okocha90

Reaction score
Sin$
It is patched now. Just like the poster above said you have a delay between getting into the car and the pause menu (2-3 seconds) which makes it impossible to get the glitch done.

Fun while it lasted

iiCe CReaM MaNn

iiCe CReaM MaNn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is patched now. Just like the poster above said you have a delay between getting into the car and the pause menu (2-3 seconds) which makes it impossible to get the glitch done.

Fun while it lasted
can confirm on xb1

D

dannypl82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Fun while it lasted
No no no its Def not patched just turned console on works!!!!! And the other method works too which has just been patched what part you stuck on? If you are proper bricked and can't get out your dupe just press start creator and bak into invite session the dupe saves! Cos what I noticed what's happened now it doesn't let you drive in then out then go to save it

K

kingcals

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No no no its Def not patched just turned console on works!!!!! And the other method works too which has just been patched what part you stuck on? If you are proper bricked and can't get out your dupe just press start creator and bak into invite session the dupe saves! Cos what I noticed what's happened now it doesn't let you drive in then out then go to save it
You can’t enter a vehicle after closing interaction menu in bunker. There’s now a delay So you can’t get the timing correct.

xxgreyhoundzzxx

xxgreyhoundzzxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure it's pached bc when when I get out of car it don't go in car right away it just stays there and I go in

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
We have 2 threads with the exact same steps. The other guy posted the work around first. Therefore this thread will be closed.

Top Bottom
Login
Register