• No

Votes: 68 34.7%

• Total voters
S

SurrealGlitching

Getting There
Reaction score
Updated 1:08 A.M. PST 8/23/2017: New Video With All The New Steps Included:
First and foremost huge thanks to JdogJH for tremendous help with this. Also huge thanks to the creators (Hu3Shotz, Eastside Boyy, & MattJames36) of the first DM to Creator glitch. https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/dm-menu-in-creator.1666408/ (Moderators can edit this later if needed) If you re-up load this can you please give credit where it is due. I have been working on this glitch all day.

I have posted some components on my Youtube Channel here.
Female to Male: Male to Female: How to transfer Dunce Hat to any outfit.
Check it out I guarantee you won't be disappointed. You can also use this thread here to build your own components. https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/full-checker-board-outfit-invisible-outfit-modded-outfit-glitch-with-director-mode-in-online.1633954/#post-12917552

Thanks Xtiffi for these components.

Male to Female:
Female to Male:
YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR OUTFITS. USE THIS GLITCH WITH CAUTION.

Apartment glitch / Modded Outfits glitch all in one

1. Go to your second character, and buy most expensive apartments in slots 4, 5, and 6. (These will all be the Eclipse Towers High End Apartments all over 1 Million.) After that go and buy the most expensive CEO building. Also make sure that you have your components all made on this character if you are transferring outfits to your Main first character.

Copy and Pasted from Pximal: For the apartments you buy expensive once. And then for the CEO you alternate between Arcadia/Arcadius, and Maze Bank West on Character 1 and buy Maze Bank Tower on Character 2. Hope that makes sense to you.

2. Go to 1st character, and buy cheapest apartments in slots 4, 5, and 6. (They will all be around $25,000.) Make sure you do this step otherwise when you choose your character later in the glitch it won't time you out it will just throw you into Prologue.

3. Quit game and reload back into Story Mode.

4. Go to director mode through interaction menu or call acting up through your phone.

5. In settings turn on low gravity and do this method.

5. A. If you want to do explosives method then turn on Explosives in your settings and use a shotgun, aim at your feet and hold the start button. When you press the trigger to fire the gun let go of the start button. You should see a big explosion in the background.

My buddy B R A N K I N uploaded a Video to Youtube explaining the Explosives method. Posted below.

6. Go to online in the pause menu and choose character. Once you do this if it works correctly your screen will cut out black and then you will load into the choose character screen with Director Mode in the top right corner. It won't show until you hit the choose character selection screen.

7. Choose second character when able to click on them.

7. A. You can either at this point continue with the old version, or do the new version which is spam on the b button until you load into the clouds, once you see the clouds hold interaction menu, click down on D-Pad 2 times, and click A/X two times. You will now see an alert screen saying "Do you want to Exit Director Mode?". Click A/X on that.

7. B. After you click A on that you will now want to wait until you get the Timed Out error message. Once you receive that Click A/X on that and continue to load into Story Mode.

7. C. Once inside story mode load into a Friends Only Session and you will see the glitch has now worked. You don't need to do these steps below. It is only if you prefer that method.

8. Let the game load and it will eventually give you a timed out message. After this appears you let it sit there for about 1 minute approximately. After that quit the application.

9. If you are on Xbox, click start on the GTA V app and open up manage game. After that click on the saved data part and make sure you delete your profile from your console. Don't click delete from everywhere.

9. A. If you are on PS4 once you load the app back up after closing it down just hold R1 and L1 until you get the display calibration screen.

10. If on Xbox 1 this is where you need to Cancel the sync from downloading and you will load into prologue. Quit the app again and reload it. It will ask you again for the second time where you want to download sync from either console or cloud servers. Click console and let it sync.

10. A. If you are on PS4 you can just let it load back up.

11. Once loaded into Story Mode make sure that you go into invite only session and accept the user agreements.

UPDATED 4:00 P.M. PST 8/21/2017.
12. Check and see if your outfits transferred. Also make sure you go into your phone and order the 3 cheapest apartments again. You will see when you order the 3 cheapest apartments again that they will be priced for over $500,000. When you buy the cheap ones over that you get the trade in value. Lastly go onto the CEO building and buy the cheapest CEO office which is going to be maze bank west. That will now give you around another 1 million or so.

Last edited:
N

Nashes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could this be used to get DM with the menu in SP? Basically all you do is click Join Online then once it says Loading Online disconnect your internet and it will give you a message that says returning to SP.

M

manman66622

Reaction score
About to try thanks upload

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Could this be used to get DM with the menu in SP? Basically all you do is click Join Online then once it says Loading Online disconnect your internet and it will give you a message that says returning to SP.
OK so you just answered your own question?

?

______

Getting There
Reaction score
I can see this working OP, anyone asking if this is for double menu no i dont think it is.

If I remember correctly you need to put expensive apartments on second character and the cheapest apartments on your first.

I'm pretty sure this works for the top 3 slots of apartments??

S

SurrealGlitching

Getting There
Reaction score
I can see this working OP, anyone asking if this is for double menu no i dont think it is.

If I remember correctly you need to put expensive apartments on second character and the cheapest apartments on your first.

I'm pretty sure this works for the top 3 slots of apartments??

You are entirely correct.

You see, the last DM glitch, I didn't do it for the Apartment Glitch because I already have enough money + 100 elegys to sell. But, nonetheless, if the moderators could edit this, or someone could send detailed description of how to perform this, I will add it to the OP. Thanks for mentioning this. That's why I added (maybe more) in the title.

?

______

Getting There
Reaction score
You are entirely correct.

You see, the last DM glitch, I didn't do it for the Apartment Glitch because I already have enough money + 100 elegys to sell. But, nonetheless, if the moderators could edit this, or someone could send detailed description of how to perform this, I will add it to the OP. Thanks for mentioning this. That's why I added (maybe more) in the title.
No worries, yes the outfits are good But I'm after the big money now LOL.
That'll be one of the first things I'll be testing.

Found thread for apartment workaround that's currently patched : https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...g-luxury-apartments-sticks-in-public.1655570/

& For outfit ideas check this out, few stickys in thread that have good outfit ideas, components are same just patched method: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-glitch-with-director-mode-in-online.1633954/

Also if you land into director mode online I would like to know if your money goes down from depositing, and whether your snacks go down. If so you should be able to do the original director apartment glitch as well as outfit transfers.

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Didn't want to confirm till I actually hit this glitch but I finally got it! Took me 4 tries in total. So I think you can actually be too fast when accepting timed out error and quiting gta, but you do need to be very fast just not ninja fast. I'll post some components for a tron suit with jugg top that sticks shortly

S

SurrealGlitching

Getting There
Reaction score
No worries, yes the outfits are good But I'm after the big money now LOL.
That'll be one of the first things I'll be testing.

Found thread for apartment workaround that's currently patched : https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...g-luxury-apartments-sticks-in-public.1655570/

& For outfit ideas check this out, few stickys in thread that have good outfit ideas, components are same just patched method: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-glitch-with-director-mode-in-online.1633954/

Also if you land into director mode online I would like to know if your money goes down from depositing, and whether your snacks go down. If so you should be able to do the original director apartment glitch as well as outfit transfers.

Yeah let me know if you can do the apartment glitch with this. I am messing around with outfits right now. I will re-edit the post and add the apartment glitch if someone can confirm it works.

TIPS: This is really hard to hit make sure you have the game ready to quit immediately as soon as that timed out screen comes up. I have gotten thrown to prologue 10+ times and it doesn't work. Got to be super fast.

P

PandaHouse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't hit dm in creator on Xbox help timing is prefect

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
I can't hit dm in creator on Xbox help timing is prefect
1. Make sure you have Michael unlocked in story.
2. Make sure you're using Michael in dm to do the glitch

P

PandaHouse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also make sure you are Michael before you go into dm
kk I think I was doing this but I'll try again 
Also make sure you are Michael before you go into dm
And what method are you using? Rpg falling or rail gun?
do I enter director mode or do I select Michael? 
I've tried rpg and falling don't have railgun. I get the black fading but nothing

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score

Personally I go to actors then story characters then Michael and it takes me to dm away from trailer 

I've tried rpg and falling don't have railgun. I get the black fading but nothing
When it works for me I see Michael spawn standing up for a split second and then a short black screen before going into creator

P

PandaHouse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I go to actors then story characters then Michael and it takes me to dm away from trailer 

When it works for me I see Michael spawn standing up for a split second and then a short black screen before going into creator
I never see him standing

E

ElGringoPepe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how to delete saved profile on ps4?

Top Bottom