• Thread starter LoSt Glitches
  • Start date
  • Views 7,392
GlitchAddict

GlitchAddict

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Working on PC. But it useless since on PC you can sell dupe maximally for 150K :biggrin:
Nope it work fine on PC too ,dupe stick 4ever and sell much higher than my original ,just sold 2 retros to test 979k.

Last edited:
ScruffyNerfHerder

ScruffyNerfHerder

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What are the best upgrades (wheels maybe?) For my retro custom to sell the most? I've got like 46 duped but they only sell for $922k (not bad, but $980k would be awesome ).
Obviously the most expensive upgrades are the best. Chrome Carbon S for wheels, unless you've unlocked them for free.

Seemant

Seemant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Another one already ?? :tongue: you guys rock.. Made 100 elegies in previous solo glitch and I'm back to it again now... Thanks a lot guys... Working flawlessly on ps4

n0udles

n0udles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dont u guys just hate it when theres so many working glitches going on right now but u can't do them because all your garages are full of dupes already? lol maybe its just me but i find doing each of the glitches fun.

Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So if you screw it up after you've bought the storage, you're looking at $195,000 loss each time. Be mindful.

EDIT - Does work well Xbox One, however. Can't complain about getting $700,000+ free if you take into account the $195,000 loss on an Elegy.

EDIT #2 - Duped one Elegy so far; down $780,000 after screwing it up 4 times in a row with the timing (not sure where). Take caution.

Last edited:
WENUS

WENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If your faggio does turn into your retro its probably because you pressed y too slowly. I figured id share this since its so expensive to make a mistake

Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Broons other glitch is just as easy for me and I don't lose money with every single dupe.

Yeah I'm having trouble with the timing on that one but I'll persist with it. Screw this up and it's looking expensive.

GlitchAddict

GlitchAddict

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For those who complain ,pls know that it take many hour to find a glitch, so pls be thankful and enjoy !

Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
For those who complain ,pls know that it take many hour to find a glitch, so pls be thankful and enjoy !

My Elegy Retro sells for around $933,000.
Screwed this up 5 times in a row and it cost me $975,000

I'm not complaining; I'm just advising people to tread carefully with this glitch because they might not actually make any money out of it. Worst case scenario, you could end up spending more trying to get the glitch to work each time, R* patch it, you're without dupes and $195,000 down each time you screw it up. It actually has one of the fastest loss rates on any glitch I've tried, so it's wise to tread carefully with. No complaints; just friendly advice.

S

Shadow Lyger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice!!! I can fill up the rest of my garages for 2nd character.
Greed is good. :biggrin:

Thanks to the founder, appreciate you man, you're on fire with these no frills solos!!!!!

S

Shadow Lyger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
True, also think of how much money they had to use to figure out how to get this one just right. That some dedication right there, we're lucky to have them working for us to find these glitches.

TheGambler

TheGambler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Missed it 3 times! But duped 15. Not hard once you get the timing feel. Garages all full both characters, and can't sell yet!

P

Petergriffins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
True, also think of how much money they had to use to figure out how to get this one just right. That some dedication right there, we're lucky to have them working for us to find these glitches.
There's a difference between complaining and pointing out the fact that one glitch costs money and another doesn't.

S

Stef424242

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure these are saving my dupes , I counted 22 retros and I proceded to do about 3 more . When I called mech I was doing inventory on my garrages.. still 22 count...when I dupe it brickseems the car so I have to reverse moc to store it. I get the message that the current vehicle will be moved to a garrage ( I'm familiar with driving in the moc twice to insure it saves dupe ,however when I do this and I reverse out.. I'm stuck in a brick.. I can't drive look around open menu etc.. I'm forced to go to creator to launch another invite only. Please help

X

xMidtown2x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Worked the first time but the second time I lost my Elegy Retro (I tested it with a duped retro so I still have the original). My guy motioned getting out of the car before the screen went black. What went wrong?

Sh4ruk

Sh4ruk

Reaction score
Sin$
worked pretty well, I have problems with duping repeatedly as it seems like it bricks the car after the 2nd try...

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This one's been my favorite method, thanks lost, no issues at all, seems to be faster than the other methods attempted recently 
This one is the funnest one on two consoles at the same time

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
This one's been my favorite method, thanks lost, no issues at all, seems to be faster than the other methods attempted recently 
This one is the funnest one on two consoles at the same time
A lot faster....I'm about to go LIVE to answer questions

Top Bottom
Login
Register