What's new

Patched SOLO SULTAN RS DUPE (WITHOUT THE TV GLITCH)

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
SOLO SULTAN RS DUPE (WITHOUT THE TV GLITCH)

A video to help you:

I RECOMMEND DOING THIS IN A PUBLIC SESSION

Founders:

Obese Giraffe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqA4Bpg0OP9XZJGNp448Viw …

GlitchGuru - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTJkRgh_BSzbLfa6M3WwVOw …

Broontango - https://www.youtube.com/user/Broonie123456 …

What you need:

- MOC with personal vehicle storage
- Sultan RS
- About 1 million dollars
- A motorcycle club
- Any vehicle that can be modified in the MOC

Steps:
1. Get some faggios or Elegy RH8s and destroy them
2. Take your MOC to the LS river (check the video if you don’t know where that is)
3. Have a Sultan RS stored in the MOC (make sure it has a custom plate)
4. Stack the Sultan (2 methods)

THE TIMING CAN BE TRICKY FOR BOTH METHODS

Method 1 - Get in the sultan, wait for engine to start and then hold the pause button. Then very lightly tap R2/RT and let go of the pause button (if done correctly, you should be outside on foot)

Method 2 - Press triangle/Y to get in the car and as you’re getting in, start holding down on the D-pad. Wait for the engine to start and while you’re still holding down on the D-pad, start holding R2/RT (very lightly) and the pause button. Then let go of down on the D-pad and straight after you let go of down, you want to then let go of the other buttons. (if done correctly, you should be outside on foot)

When you hit it you have to back out of the pause menu while it's overlayed on the black screen then go in to check.

5. Go back inside the MOC and you should have 2 sultans
6. Change bay 2 on the MOC to the weapon and vehicle workshop
7. Start your motorcycle club and request a bike (it will flash and then disappear the first time so just request it again.) Then send it back to storage
8. Go to your garage to get a vehicle that can be modified in the MOC (you can also request an Oppressor through the motorcycle club menu)
9. Take the vehicle into the MOC and you should see your sultan
10. Exit vehicle and return it to storage
11. Call Mors mutual and request a faggio or elegy
12. Get into the sultan and change the plate
13. Exit vehicle and walk outside REPEAT FROM STEP 8

Last edited:
ASBLACK

ASBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice and good work. I just upload to my channel a similar After Patch method but to duplicate massively.

Note: But this step 5:
I have no clear friend, since now the cars piled up if we enter our MOC disappear.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
SOLO SULTAN RS DUPE (WITHOUT THE TV GLITCH)

A video to help you:

I RECOMMEND DOING THIS IN A PUBLIC SESSION

Founders:

Obese Giraffe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqA4Bpg0OP9XZJGNp448Viw …

GlitchGuru - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTJkRgh_BSzbLfa6M3WwVOw …

Broontango - https://www.youtube.com/user/Broonie123456 …

What you need:

- MOC with personal vehicle storage
- Sultan RS
- About 1 million dollars
- A motorcycle club
- Any vehicle that can be modified in the MOC

Steps:
1. Get some faggios or Elegy RH8s and destroy them
2. Take your MOC to the LS river (check the video if you don’t know where that is)
3. Have a Sultan RS stored in the MOC (make sure it has a custom plate)
4. Stack the Sultan (2 methods)

THE TIMING CAN BE TRICKY FOR BOTH METHODS

Method 1 - Get in the sultan, wait for engine to start and then hold the pause button. Then very lightly tap R2/RT and let go of the pause button (if done correctly, you should be outside on foot)

Method 2 - Press triangle/Y to get in the car and as you’re getting in, start holding down on the D-pad. Wait for the engine to start and while you’re still holding down on the D-pad, start holding R2/RT (very lightly) and the pause button. Then let go of down on the D-pad and straight after you let go of down, you want to then let go of the other buttons. (if done correctly, you should be outside on foot)

5. Go back inside the MOC and you should have 2 sultans
6. Change bay 2 on the MOC to the weapon and vehicle workshop
7. Start your motorcycle club and request a bike (it will flash and then disappear the first time so just request it again.) Then send it back to storage
8. Go to your garage to get a vehicle that can be modified in the MOC (you can also request an Oppressor through the motorcycle club menu)
9. Take the vehicle into the MOC and you should see your sultan
10. Exit vehicle and return it to storage
11. Call Mors mutual and request a faggio or elegy
12. Get into the sultan and change the plate
13. Exit vehicle and walk outside REPEAT FROM STEP 8

Thanks dudes:wink:
We could all use a few extra cars:wink: lol

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Not that i don't believe this but testing now. and if the sultan reappears can't effin believe it after 2 weeks of stressin on the stupid otr method in public lobbies. damn. good work if this works tho lol

HellaSav_

HellaSav_

Reaction score
Sin$
I hit the stack but when I go back inside I see the bottom stack disappear any help?

ASBLACK

ASBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hit the stack but when I go back inside I see the bottom stack disappear any help?

clear because they have put a patch and if you enter the MOC the car below disappears, I got it today but with 1 friend

MrMod5150

MrMod5150

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Working great just test the lobby first with a wall breach to make sure it's a good glitched Lobby
Nice Job Fella's
#FARTCREW loves you too :thumbsup:

ASBLACK

ASBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have checked this method of this post and for me that is IMPOSSIBLE does not work because when entering the MOC the car below disappears always.

The only way this works as I have today demonstrated in my last video is with the help of a friend.

D

Dupe God

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks op for this super easy workaround. Only thing is I got 2 dupes out it then drove in with my oppressor and the oppressor dissapered and so did the saultan rs. Think I’ll stick to the two player method yeah the car deisapets with two people as well but atleast you get 20 or so before it disappears.

Joe_2000

Joe_2000

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello there if I just go out the moc after changing colour and request the oppressor will it defiantly be storing don’t want to check yet just in case it stops working

D

Dupe God

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have checked this method of this post and for me that is IMPOSSIBLE does not work because when entering the MOC the car below disappears always.

The only way this works as I have today demonstrated in my last video is with the help of a friend.
It works dude if your in a glitchy enough session you should be able to just walk in and the dupe will be there I done it my self the car only falls though the map for me when in the vehicle and weapon workshop.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha brilliant! Using a car that can be modified in MOC to get back in it! Can you drive the Sultan RS out for storing aircraft?

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
clear because they have put a patch and if you enter the MOC the car below disappears, I got it today but with 1 friend
Thanks op for this super easy workaround. Only thing is I got 2 dupes out it then drove in with my oppressor and the oppressor dissapered and so did the saultan rs. Think I’ll stick to the two player method yeah the car deisapets with two people as well but atleast you get 20 or so before it disappears.
if u hit backout when the pause menu pops up the stack stays. if it doesn't the session is no good. if your in public session and the car disappears after you convert its because someone in the lobby entered their moc.

J

Jerdog

Reaction score
Sin$
Everything worked until i requested my sulten from insurence and then the rs dissapeared 
Everything worked until i requested my sulten from insurence and then the rs dissapeared
Just waisted 2 hours and a million dollars

L

lilnicky

Reaction score
Sin$
Two questions.

How can a friend help?

What type of vehicles can be modified in the MOC workshop?

D

Dupe God

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried for a second time in inv only lobby and once again the car despawns after first few dupes complete waste of money

lxlnovacanelxl

lxlnovacanelxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep spawning on foot but then when I got in it’s not there.. I did the mic way by requesting bike then going in and it was there but then when I do it this way by just going straight in it’s not there

UnknownUsers11

UnknownUsers11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Genius ! Works flawlessly !

You can also do this anywhere . Doesn’t have to be at the river . I did it at Alta APT .

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom
Login
Register