What's new

Patched *SOLO* RED DEAD 2 ONLINE XP GLITCH (No Need To Kill Friends) Demi God Mode!

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey se7ensins, back with another glitch. This is a nice XP glitch spot that not only can players not shoot you but you are able to bring weapons into the store so you can have good cover from cops trying to shoot you and easy head shots on them!

Video Of the Glitch:

Text Tutorial:
-First get into my "Exit to Free Roam Glitch" - https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...s-at-will-glitch.1770835/page-2#post-14010139
-Go Inside any store (I go to BlackWater as seen in the video) But I am sure you can find better stores to do this at.
-Now Kill Cops! and Stack XP :cool:
*Players can't shoot you and you can shoot them but don't be that troll lol :tongue:
Enjoy Guys!
Founder: x5150xi

Last edited:
powered by poi

powered by poi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey this looks real nice, but do you get a bounty from killing all those cops? i saw in the video you didnt so im both confused and excited. thanks for the help.

jsmith118

jsmith118

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey this looks real nice, but do you get a bounty from killing all those cops? i saw in the video you didnt so im both confused and excited. thanks for the help.

I’m pretty sure it showed his bounty racking up in the video

jsmith118

jsmith118

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can’t get this to work anymore as Last Stand doesn’t show up in the online menu anymore :frown:

L

Loweyeceo

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you go to the other post and read it theres an other method to get into glitch state.

Hey guys here is a pretty cool glitch a had found when R* first patched my original SOLO lobby method and with this you can do multiple glitches so if you find something feel free to post here and let us know. I was able to make it to the Penitentiary Island as seen in the video I will link and also a duplication glitch. You also use this for XP and stack up items when hunting! I had given this to a few friends to test but now it is your turn to try it out and see what you can find with it. Enjoy!

Video Tutorial -

Text Tutorial: (You can get into this a few ways I will show 2 ways)
rdr2 "Exit to freeroam glitch" method 1:
------------------------------
-Join a friend or random Player
-Now open up your "Free Roam Menu"
-Go to "Quick Join" hit x
-Go to "Story Mission On-Call" hit x to start match making
-Now quickly join that friend or player you are in the same lobby with
Done, Now you can switch lobbies whenever you like. Stranger missions, missions, butcher, stores, camp, wardrobe and fast travel is not active for you.
But you can hunt and do other things with this glitch.
//
Method 2:
-----------
-Join a friend or random Player
-Set up a quick Link to Join their session
-Now Press "Options"
-Go to "Online" hit x
-Go down to "Last Stand" hit x
-Now you want to Accept the message
-Then quickly join that friend or player you are in the same lobby with

Founders:
x5150xi
+
shiftteam

Check out this thread and release of me going over to the Penitentiary Island -
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...glitch-how-to-get-to-the-jail-island.1770842/

**Now when you open your Free roam menu you will notice you have the option to
"exit to free roam" but you are still in freeroam**

*Note when in this glitch you can switch lobbies whenever you like and sit in the exact same spot when switching.

D

Dnice6965

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work? Im having trouble with method 1 and method 2 isn't possible anymore as last sand has been removed

Top Bottom
Login
Register