What's new

Working **SOLO & RARE** How To Make Declasse Sabre Turbo Custom & Slam Van SLAMMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madz420HD

Madz420HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements:

Nightclub & Arena with Benny's on RC BANDITO!.
Bookmarked blacklisted job.
MOC Personal vehicle storage.
Sabre Turbo Custom or Slam Van Custom.
Hotring car or Adder BOTH MUST HAVE COMPETITION SUSPENSION!.
Be in The glitched crew.
Have a MAGIC SPOT in nightclub B2.

Blacklisted jobs:
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/66lzfBd0506Hb0yjiUvN8w
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/X29grjriMU2qGQMkXgaQYA

If you still need a GLITCHED CREW-
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/420_friendlys/wall

STEPS.
1.Set spawn location to bunker then
go to creator & start INVITE ONLY SESSION.

2.Make way to your arena workshop & take any Modded car you want & do Benny's on RC glitch if you already have go to next step.

3.take Sabre Turbo or Slam Van into the workshop upgrade to Benny's custom & exit vehicle.

4.Go to RC BANDITO hit right d-pad then exit & sit back in the car press options go to map press square on blacklisted job spam left while on alert & Keep spamming left.

5.After accepted 2nd alert car will be merged exit arena & drive to nightclub B2.

6.when Sabre Turbo Custom or Slam Van custom is in B2 with your hotring car or adder make your way to b3 via lift.

7.enter B2 & go options/start criminal enterprises starter pack back out quickly start Titan of A job and back out then select B3.

8.go to your blue circle pick up Sabre Turbo Custom or Slam Van custom & swap it with magic spot then drive the car out & magic spot will be the Sabre Turbo Custom or Slam Van custom take to MOC to save it.

9.take the car Back to your nightclub B2 remember which one you put back in that's your magic spot go to blue circle & put hotring car or adder next to magic spot then go back to B3.

REPEAT STEP 7

10.Go to blue circle pick up Sabre Turbo Custom or Slam Van custom & swap it with hotring car or adder then drive out the hotring car or adder

11.take car to MOC get ready to disconnect the internet drive car into MOC when you spawn in MOC disconnect internet come back to game when in story mode reconnect internet & start a invite only session.

12. Now the car is SLAMMED but its still in your magic spot so go back to nightclub B2 with the car leave it in B2 then go back to B3.

REPEAT STEP 7

13.Swap the SLAMMED Sabre Turbo Custom or Slam Van custom with the normal one then drive out the SLAMMED car & take it to MOC to save It.

YOUR DONE!!

WHILE YOUR IN YOU MOC JUST GO TO THE INTERNET & BUY FAGGIO SPORT OR SOMETHING OVER THE SABRE TURBO CUSTOM OR SLAM VAN CUSTOM THATS IN YOUR MAGIC SPOT IN YOU NIGHTCLUB B2.

*Edit* *it doesn't matter what car you use to make cars slammed it can be hotring car or adder. & Added video for RC Bandito on Benny's.*

PEACE!!!

Last edited:
S

Scratchinglitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Best is third suspension option
After this the wheels get gltichy out of the car

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't think you need all this, i'm pretty sure suspension values transfer with the usual flipping process.

That's how i lowered my Deluxo anyhow.

Oops nm this is the usual flipping process, he just painting the car first is why i thought it was a lot to do.

Last edited:
GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't think you need all this, i'm pretty sure suspension values transfer with the usual flipping process.

That's how i lowered my Deluxo anyhow.

Oops nm this is the usual flipping process, he just painting the car first is why i thought it was a lot to do.
Can you tell me which car did you use to slam your deluxo?

Requirements:

Nightclub & Arena with Benny's on RC BANDITO!.
Bookmarked blacklisted job.
MOC Personal vehicle storage.
Sabre Turbo Custom or Slam Van.
Hotring car(for Sabre Turbo Custom)/Adder(for Slam Van) BOTH MUST HAVE COMPETITION SUSPENSION!.
Be in The glitched crew.
Have a MAGIC SPOT in nightclub B2.

Blacklisted jobs:
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/66lzfBd0506Hb0yjiUvN8w
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/X29grjriMU2qGQMkXgaQYA

If you still need a GLITCHED CREW-
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/420_friendlys/wall

STEPS.
1.Set spawn location to bunker then
go to creator & start INVITE ONLY SESSION.

2.Make way to your arena workshop & take any Modded car you want & do Benny's on RC glitch if you already have go to next step.

3.take Sabre Turbo Custom or Slam Van into the workshop exit vehicle

4.Go to RC BANDITO hit right d-pad then exit & sit back in the car press options go to map press square on blacklisted job spam left while on alert & Keep spamming left.

5.After accepted 2nd alert car will be merged exit arena & drive to nightclub B2.

6.when Sabre Turbo Custom or Slam Van is in B2 with your hotring car or adder make your way to b3 via lift.

7.enter B2 & go options/start criminal enterprises starter pack back out quickly start Titan of A job and back out then select B3.

8.go to your blue circle pick up Sabre Turbo Custom or Slam Van & swap it with magic spot then drive the car out & magic spot will be the Sabre Turbo Custom or Slam Van take to MOC to save it.

9.take the car Back to your nightclub B2 remember which one you put back in that's your magic spot go to blue circle & put hotring car or adder next to magic spot then go back to B3.

REPEAT STEP 7

10.Go to blue circle pick up Sabre Turbo Custom or Slam Van & swap it with hotring car(for Sabre Turbo Custom) or adder(for slam van) then drive out Sabre Turbo Custom or Slam Van.

11.take car to MOC get ready to disconnect the internet drive car into MOC when you spawn in MOC disconnect internet come back to game when in story mode reconnect internet & start a invite only session.

12. Now the car is SLAMMED but its still in your magic spot so go back to nightclub B2 with the car leave it in B2 then go back to B3.

REPEAT STEP 7

13.Swap the SLAMMED Sabre Turbo Custom or Slam Van with the normal one then drive out the SLAMMED car & take it to MOC to save It.

YOUR DONE!!

WHILE YOUR IN YOU MOC JUST GO TO THE INTERNET & BUY FAGGIO SPORT OR SOMETHING OVER THE SABRE TURBO CUSTOM OR SLAM VAN THATS IN YOUR MAGIC SPOT IN YOU NIGHTCLUB B2.

PEACE!!!

Ok for the saber turbo custom it worked right away first try. For the slamvan it didn’t (have tried two times already) is it just the slamvan or slamvan custom too ?? Because in your post it says slamvan only and I have tried two times with it :frown:

Last edited:
zengerz

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can slam those cars with ifruit/charles too. I did my deluxo that way and added armor to the isurgent too...

I also heard you can slam the primo or primo custom, gonna try that later!

for the slamvan and sabre custom you dont need benny wheels as you can manually add them later in lsc due to them being bennie cars anyway. so the steps can be shorter :wink:

Madz420HD

Madz420HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you tell me which car did you use to slam your deluxo?

Ok for the saber turbo custom it worked right away first try. For the slamvan it didn’t (have tried two times already) is it just the slamvan or slamvan custom too ?? Because in your post it says slamvan only and I have tried two times with it :frown:
The process I am using is the crew glitch with the magic spot... The beginning of this glitch is just if you haven't already got a modded Sabre turbo custom or Slam Van. & Yeah slam van custom sorry I'll update the post I'll be updating it aswel the more I find out about the glitch..

Last edited:
zengerz

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The process I am using is think crew glitch with the magic spot... The beginning of this glitch is just if you haven't already got a modded Sabre turbo custom or Slam Van. & Yeah slam van custom sorry I'll update the post I'll be updating it aswel the more I find out about the glitch..

you and Captain Pocky could maybe merge threads :wink:

J

joggy27

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone give me any pointers how to get to crew rank 10 on a glitches crew please as being doing missions upon missions for past day and still not at level 10 so can't put emblem on car for the benny glitch?

Madz420HD

Madz420HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can slam those cars with ifruit/charles too. I did my deluxo that way and added armor to the isurgent too...

I also heard you can slam the primo or primo custom, gonna try that later!

for the slamvan and sabre custom you dont need benny wheels as you can manually add them later in lsc due to them being bennie cars anyway. so the steps can be shorter :wink:
You do need to upgrade to Benny's custom or it won't work I've already tried with the Declasse Sabre turbo & after all this it wasn't slammed it needs to be Benny's custom.

You do need to upgrade to Benny's custom or it won't work I've already tried with the Declasse Sabre turbo & after all this it wasn't slammed it needs to be Benny's custom.
I will try primo also

zengerz

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I will try primo also

I heard allready it doesnt work, kept me from trying :wink:

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The process I am using is the crew glitch with the magic spot... The beginning of this glitch is just if you haven't already got a modded Sabre turbo custom or Slam Van. & Yeah slam van custom sorry I'll update the post I'll be updating it aswel the more I find out about the glitch..
Yeah I wasted 1 hour ... tried it 11 times on my slam van. I’ll try the slam van custom. Cheers !!

Madz420HD

Madz420HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I wasted 1 hour ... tried it 11 times on my slam van. I’ll try the slam van custom. Cheers !!
Very sorry mate... Make sure your using the adder with comp suspension other cars might work but I use adder

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very sorry mate... Make sure your using the adder with comp suspension other cars might work but I use adder
It’s all good bro. I watch your videos all the time and have subscribed you too a long time back. Time waste is not an issue as long as I can get this to work now. I was scratching my head and restarted my gta app 5 times cleared the cache lmao. Was going nuts, thought something was wrong with my magic slot

Kapricorn53

Kapricorn53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Best is third suspension option
After this the wheels get gltichy out of the car
That's the point B)

Can anyone give me any pointers how to get to crew rank 10 on a glitches crew please as being doing missions upon missions for past day and still not at level 10 so can't put emblem on car for the benny glitch?
Look for 2xRP missions , or AFK RP jobs

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you get a magic spot?
You have to drop the bmx at the docks inside the bunker. There is a video on YouTube. Then do Give Cars to Friends. Once done you have to follow the steps for magic slot.

Or if you have a car on the bike rack from an old car duplication glitch. You can a bmx from that too.

Without bmx on car slot, you cannot create a magic slot

sandkingxl

sandkingxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Huh. I actually have all my bike racks full of Retro Elegy Coupes from a long time ago I forgot about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register