What's new

Discussion Solo Que Club

• Thread starter mythumbinyourmouth
  • Start date
  • Views 3,555
M

mythumbinyourmouth

Reaction score
I know how dead this sub is but I figured it'd be somewhat of a shot to recruit players for ranked this season.

I'm hosting a club for solo queued ranked players of Platinum + so you won't have to squad up with ****** randoms. This is all managed by me so if you would like an invite, Please send me a message of your main. No tacky 4k badges or 20 bombs are needed. If you can hold your own then you'll prove it in some ranked games. GT is piaybwoy. Any mirage/loba/octane/rampart mains are getting blocked unless you can prove yourself capable of being useful to the club. Have a good day!
Post automatically merged:

I know how dead this sub is but I figured it'd be somewhat of a shot to recruit players for ranked this season.

I'm hosting a club for solo queued ranked players of Platinum + so you won't have to squad up with ****** randoms. This is all managed by me so if you would like an invite, Please send me a message of your main. No tacky 4k badges or 20 bombs are needed. If you can hold your own then you'll prove it in some ranked games. GT is piaybwoy. Any mirage/loba/octane/rampart mains are getting blocked unless you can prove yourself capable of being useful to the club. Have a good day!

Club name is COLISEUM

Top Bottom