What's new

Patched Solo Public Lobby Glitch (Two Person Method)

Kalimist

Kalimist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't hit it
Have your friend press start and hover over your name to join game. Then send the invite when you see your character have friend join! Boom just did it still working.

O

Olivetton

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, still working on PS4. I just told my friend to join trough party when spawned on the ground because I couldn't invite him but works perfect like that too!

H a v o c

H a v o c

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you guys start from online or do you start from story mode? I've gotten mixed reports and would like to update the thread if one way is more efficient than the other.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried this two nights ago with two friends and none of us could get a solo session. It kept throwing us in full public sessions. Had it working for weeks, sucks if it's patched.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Reopened the original thread as the glitch was reposted as working.

Reminder: don't open a new thread or it will be deleted. Ask to reopen the original thread.

Last edited:
Kalimist

Kalimist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is still working but friend must click start, scroll over to friends, click on friends name and hover over join game, right at the time when you start to zoom down from the clouds to see your character, have friend join game. Communication is key! It's all about timing.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This is still working but friend must click start, scroll over to friends, click on friends name and hover over join game, right at the time when you start to zoom down from the clouds to see your character, have friend join game. Communication is key! It's all about timing.

I'll give this way a shot later. Hopefully this way works.....public sessions blow.

Kalimist

Kalimist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll give this way a shot later. Hopefully this way works.....public sessions blow.
yup it's pretty much impossible to drive 4 vans across the entire map while being shot at from jet for 15 min just to get blown up right before you deliver the last one. We all been there!

DarkShadowGlitch

DarkShadowGlitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Worked for me on PS4. Thanks for posting this!

Steps a friend and I did in case anyone wants to see if it helps you out if you are still struggling to get this to work:
  • I created a closed crew session before starting the playlist, This just allows my friend to join me from the XMB
  • Friend joined me from the game tile on the XMB as soon as I spawned on the ground after restarting the race
  • As soon as he joined the lobby he quit the race
  • He got into a public room and said my name was also in the room
  • I quit the race and get sent back to closed crew session
  • He invites me into the public room

N

nancyeee

Reaction score
Sin$
worked like a charm thanks man

SychoSide

SychoSide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you just do the listed ?
Did you just do the listed ?

I had my friend load up a single race playlist while I was in Story Mode.

He finished the race and hit restart, at tbis time I had his name hovered with Join game.

When he sees his character load onto the ground, he says now and I click join game quickly.

He will load up into the settings screen first. The second you show up as JOINED (not just JOINING) you both back out.

You will know it works if you see his character walk away as he isn't in the session.

You now have a solo public session. He can join you if you want him to as he will be in a lobby with others.

Top Bottom
Login
Register