BabyMoses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founders:
Credit to shiftteam for the DM trickery the rest i came up with alone
Disclaimer:
DO NOT ATTEMPT ON PC

DO NOT have any vehicles saying "storage" next to them in your mechanic phone menu

Yes this can also be used for OUTFIT TRANSFERS from your GTAO1 to GTOA2, only one way

Prep:
- Only have 2 bird Peyote's eaten in SP (start a new game if you've already eaten a bunch)
- In DM, shortlist 1 bird and GTAO2 character, exit and make a quick save on your phone
- Learn this cheat code: (Skyfall) LB - LT - RB - RT - Left - Right - Left - Right - LB - LT - RB - RT - Left - Right - Left - Right
- Enter GTAO as your main character, buy the most expensive Apartments in slots 4,5,6, Clubhouse & CEO Building you can afford, set spawn location to a garage, force a save, swap character
- In GTAO as your second character, buy the cheapest Apartments in slots 4,5,6, Clubhouse & CEO Building, set spawn location as Random, force a save, exit to SP.
* This Prep is only needed one time to set everything up *

XBOX; (only do 3 steps)
1a - Close app, manage game, delete save data from console and restart GTA
1b - Quickly cancel the sync, accept screen calibration, load into prologue, close app
1c - Reboot GTA and sync with CONSOLE when prompted, load into SP, move to step 2.
PS4; (only do this step)
1d - Reboot GTA and hold L1+R1 while booting, accept calibration alert and load into SP, move to Step 2

* Ensure that Creator option is greyed out saying "complete the tutorial", if not repeat from step 1 *
2 - Select the greyed out Creator option, accept EULA and return to game
* If you know how to get your GTAO character to SP using DM animals do it and skip steps 3-12 *
3 - Enter Director Mode from SP, decline auto save, turn it off
4 - In shortlist, highlight your bird then press down d-pad+A, spawn in DM, exit to trailer
* After this point, be sure the correct character is highlighted where i say so, it is the most important part of this *
5 - Looking at the birds with GTAO2 highlighted, go back, Actors/Animals and keep switching until they stop duplicating
6 - Go back to shortlist and swap to GTAO2;
7a - You see a bird in the trailer, wait here for it to turn into your GTAO2 character, swap back to bird in shortlist, go to step 8
7b - You will see duplicate GTAO2 characters in trailer, swap back to bird in shortlist, go to step 8
7c - You see the bird disappear and nothing in the trailer, exit to SP and see alternate steps at bottom of this page
7d - The bird is stuck in the trailer (not changing to GTAO2), exit to SP and see alternate steps at bottom of this page
8 - With the bird highlighted, press down+A/X, enter DM and back to trailer
9 - Looking at birds, GTAO2 now highlighted, press down+A/X, enter DM, back to trailer
10 - Looking at the trailer, with the bird highlighted, press JUST down twice to get your GTAO2 character to spawn on the hay
11 - Quickly go back to Actor/Beachbums, now back at the trailer looking at a "default" online character back out and Exit to SP
12 - On the black screen enter the Skyfall cheat, spawn as GTAO2 character, fall a little bit then pause Online/Choose Character.
* If you don't get a black screen repeat from step 3 *
13 - You should get an error in the clouds, accept, load into SP and repeat all steps from step 3 (sorry, still testing this for better way)
14 - After doing everything again, allow yourself to fall and land in water then pause Online/Creator.
* If you die on this step just enter Skyfall cheat and try again to land *
15 - Load into MP as your main character, in a garage with no cars, quickly pause Online/Swap Character, choose second character
* If you get an error alert after character selection just accept and start an Invite Only session from SP *
16 - Load in online as your second character. Now purchase the cheapest properties available over Apartment Slots 4,5,6, CEO Building and Clubhouse

* You're now getting the higher trade values from you main character, profiting, on average, about $1,740,000 *
* Arcadius will cost you $250K but MB West will earn you $1mill so it is still profitable to do CEO Buildings *
* For the Clubhouse, be sure to change to the stock emblem to avoid spending an extra $100k on a crew emblem *
* If your not getting the higher trade prices, you'll just have to start again, shouldn't happen if followed steps exactly *

18 - When your done trading your properties quit to SP and repeat from your relevant step 1.

Alternate Steps for Troubleshooting:

* If you do have to exit DM at some point between steps 5-11 because something is wrong, you may still get a black screen, which is good. If so do this;
1 - Enter the Skyfall cheat, return to DM (you might need to land depending on what you spawned as)
2 - Highlight GTAO2 character and exit to SP (should spawn as GTAO2)
3 - Move to step 12 or 14 depending what stage of the glitch your at, you've basically performed the DM glitch in a different way.

* If you exit DM and spawn as a SP character repeat from step 3 *

* If you get a white loading circle on the black screen at anytime Skyfall won't get you out. It's deny recent activity/targeting mode alert unfortunately, but this is rare in my experience *

* If you get an infinite cloud loading screen after step 14, retry from step 1. Avoid doing these things if this is happening;

1 - SP saving after clearing cache/save data.
2 - Taking too long. Don't idle in DM/SP, just do it all in one go.
3 - Accepting the EULA later in the glitch, should be done directly after cache/data clearing process as in OP
4 - Don't use the character wheel.
5 - Always use the same SP save you set up in advance during prep. Don't jump around saves or use saves that have been made after doing the glitch.

Video tutorial:
* I had already completed the Prep and clear saved data/cache steps prior to recording, so this video starts at step 2 *

Last edited:
Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol my friend sort of accidentally did this glitch except transferred the outfit he made from the glitch to the second character but selecting it.. but IDK if that was a glitch from the glitch now...

Damn, this is rather interesting. However i don't even have second character in online. Is there anyway to transfer cash from one character to another? Cuz I'll need some cash to buy those buildings on 2nd character
Have it in the bank.

R

Raidens1998

Reaction score
Sin$
lol my friend sort of accidentally did this glitch except transferred the outfit he made from the glitch to the second character but selecting it.. but IDK if that was a glitch from the glitch now...

Have it in the bank.
I didn't know that. Thank you! Gonna try this and report back in an hour. Imma test this on ps4 btw

P

pistolwhipya420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So as far as outfits transferring like the spmp glitch I c this is some what different.. spmp you swap character then quit app and delete save file then load bac n.. but this seems backwards.. so if I'm transferring outfit from female to male.. do I shortlist my gtao2 character 1st then swap to my male character?

Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
I am already going to have to enforce myself here, please refrain from starting arguments and just drop it, if you guys would like to argue do it in a PM.

lxlnovacanelxl

lxlnovacanelxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I try to do the recalibration nothing happens that screen dosent pop up? I’m pressing it when the girl in the bikini is on the screen

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Founders:
??? Credit to shiftteam for the DM trickery, the rest i just messed around with and figured out alone. I could care less about founders honestly so lets not argue about it in the comments.

Disclaimer:
DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS GLITCH ON PC - It may break your ability to trade property permanently!

This should work on PS4 but I HAVEN'T been able to test, please let me know in the comments. Mods could add tag if we get some confirmations?

This glitch is somewhat unstable and quite unforgiving, use it at your own behest. DO NOT have any vehicles in the "storage" state on either character when attempting this, at least not any vehicles you care about. Vehicles have been known to disappear when in this state and performing this glitch. The "storage" state occurs when you trade a property and the new one doesn't have space for the all currently stored vehicles, they will say "(storage)" next to them in the mechanic menu, make sure you don't have any.

Yes this can also be used for OUTFIT TRANSFERS between characters. Put the outfits you want to transfer on your main character before starting. Outfits are not really my thing so hit up some other users/threads for more info on components etc.

I had been working on this a while now and with the release of the recent DMGM glitch i was able to make more headway, and hoped to make even more. However, with the release of the Save DM Oufits glitch using a lot of the same mechanics as this, i decided to release it early in case it gets accidentally patched by R* when patching the outfit glitch. I would hate for a glitch to go to waste and not be profited from by the community, that said lets get on with it;

Prep:
- Only have 2 bird Peyote's eaten in SP (start a new game if you've already eaten a bunch)
- In DM, shortlist 1 bird and GTAO2 character, exit and make a quick save on your phone
- Learn this cheat code: (Skyfall) LB - LT - RB - RT - Left - Right - Left - Right - LB - LT - RB - RT - Left - Right - Left - Right
- Enter GTAO as your main character, buy the most expensive Apartments in slots 4,5,6, Clubhouse & CEO Building you can afford, set spawn location to a garage, force a save (change outfit, nothing glitched) and swap character
- In GTAO as your second character, buy the cheapest Apartments in slots 4,5,6, Clubhouse & CEO Building, set spawn location as Random (change outfit, nothing glitched) exit to SP.

XBOX;
1a - Close app, manage game, delete save data from console and reboot GTA
1b - Quickly cancel the sync, accept screen calibration, load into prologue, close app
1c - Reboot GTA and sync with CONSOLE when prompted, load into SP.
PS4; (untested)
1d - Reboot GTA and hold L1+R1 while booting, accept calibration alert and load into SP

* Ensure that Creator option is greyed out saying "complete the tutorial", if not repeat from step 1 *
2 - Select the greyed out Creator option, accept EULA and return to game
* If you know how to get your GTAO character to SP using DM animals do it and skip steps 3-12 *
3 - Enter Director Mode from SP, decline auto save, turn it off
4 - In shortlist, highlight your bird then press down d-pad+A, spawn in DM, exit to trailer
* After this point, be sure the correct character is highlighted where i say, exit DM and retry if somethings not right *
5 - Looking at the birds with GTAO2 highlighted, go back, Actors/Animals and keep switching until they stop duplicating
6 - Go back to shortlist and swap to GTAO2;
7a - You will see a bird in the trailer, wait here for it to turn into your GTAO2 character, swap back to bird in shortlist, go to step 8
7b - You will see duplicate GTAO2 characters in trailer, swap back to bird in shortlist, go to step 8
8 - With the bird highlighted, press down+A/X, enter DM and back to trailer
9 - Looking at birds, GTAO2 now highlighted, press down+A/X, enter DM, back to trailer
10 - Looking at the trailer, with the bird highlighted, press JUST down twice to get your GTAO2 character to spawn on the hay
11 - Quickly go back to Actor/Beachbums, now back at the trailer looking at a "default" online character back out and Exit to SP
12 - On the black screen enter the Skyfall cheat, while falling pause Online/Swap Character.
13 - You should get an error in the clouds, accept, load into SP and repeat all steps from step 3 (sorry, still testing this for better way)
14 - After doing everything again, choose CREATOR this time after the Skyfall cheat.
15 - Load into MP as your main character, in a garage with no cars, quickly pause Online/Swap Character, choose second character
* If you get an error alert after character selection just accept and start an Invite Only session from SP *
16 - Load in online as your second character. Now purchase the cheapest properties available over Apartment Slots 4,5,6, CEO Building and Clubhouse

* You're now getting the higher trade values from you main character, profiting, on average, about $1,740,000 *
* Arcadius will cost you $250K but MB West will earn you $1mill so it is still profitable to do CEO Buildings *
* For the Clubhouse, be sure to change to the stock emblem to avoid spending an extra $100k on a crew emblem *
* If your not getting the higher trade prices, you'll just have to start again, shouldn't happen if followed steps exactly *

18 - When your done trading your properties quit to SP and repeat from your relevant step 1.

Personal Note:
This is still a work in progress, I know its a lot of steps and some of them may be arbitrary but its the only way i could get this working reliably, if i can streamline it more or make it a bit faster i will update the thread at that time. As i said i don't want it to go to waste if the outfit glitch gets patched so i released it early. It seems like a lot of work but once you get used to it you'll be making about $1.7mill every 15mins which is far better than selling dupes etc. Honestly though, i recommend using this glitch to get yourself an MOC, Bunker, Facility, Elegy Retro etc. (things you'll need for future glitches) and leave it at that. If its doesn't work for you i apologize, experiment with it anyway, who knows what you'll find. I have put many many hours into this unforgiving glitch, i know it works (tested right before posting, after tuneable update) please do not spam "PATCHED!" in the comments, if its patched i will know and i will update the thread myself. If your having trouble just leave a comment and I will try to help you. Enjoy BM :thumbsup:
that is alot to soak in.... nice find

BabyMoses

BabyMoses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So as far as outfits transferring like the spmp glitch I c this is some what different.. spmp you swap character then quit app and delete save file then load bac n.. but this seems backwards.. so if I'm transferring outfit from female to male.. do I shortlist my gtao2 character 1st then swap to my male character?
Afaik you can only transfer outfits from GTAO1 to GTAO2 with this. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

P

pistolwhipya420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Afaik you can only transfer outfits from GTAO1 to GTAO2 with this. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.
Yeah I can't get on right now so I would like to know.. I have outfits on my male.. so I would need to shortlist my gtao1 then at step 15 would need to go into mp as 2nd character swap and step 16 main character??

RithBella

RithBella

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m gonna take a risk and hit it on PC, after that I’ll confirm.

Top Bottom
Login
Register