What's new

Patched SOLO OUTFIT TRANSFER GLITCH *NO DM* *ANY SLOT* NO DELETING CHARACTERS*

ExaltedHierarch

ExaltedHierarch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone on Xbox has managed to hit this please message me.

Gamertag is: ExaltedHierarch

Woach

Woach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone found out how to get the tucked service shirts with logos on them? I'm asking because I've seen someone on Twitter with it, but it seemed virtually impossible. (I tried asking them but got no response.) The component for it is street crimes arcade t-shirt, which turns into the logo component for males. I couldn't figure out how to merge the logos onto the shirt either, so any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
xXscholesXx86

xXscholesXx86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[QUOTE = "ExaltedHierarch, post: 14224719, członek: 782790"]
Jeśli komukolwiek na konsoli Xbox udało się trafić, napisz do mnie.

Gamertag to: ExaltedHierarch
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
on xbox you must use netcut

F

FlisterMare

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone! This is my first post on the forums so if I am doing something wrong or anything like that please do let me know and I apologize in advance. This is my first time posting on any forum. But anyway! Onto the glitch.

As mentioned in the title, this is a glitch you can use to transfer outfits from one character to another. This works both ways, you can transfer from slot 1 to 2 or from slot 2 to 1. You are also not required to delete any of your characters! However, you will still lose the outfits on the character you are transferring TO. This is a very short glitch and does not even require you to enter DM! And from what I've heard, with some transfer glitches you can't merge outfits after transferring but no worries as for this glitch you will not have that issue. You can also transfer multiple outfits at once <3

I am NOT the original founder of this glitch. babygamer_503 and Darkboy are the original founders.

Notice: This glitch involves suspending your application. I have only tested this on Playstation 4 and can only confirm it works on there. I have no experience with other platforms so if anyone knows how to suspend applications on there respective platforms, I can only assume it works the same way. Please do let me know and i'll be sure to update this.

ANYWAY! Enough blabbering, onto the glitch!

Step 1: Load onto your second character and prepare the components you want to transfer to your main.

Step 2: Once all your outfits are saved, leave GTA Online and head into story mode.

Step 3: After you are in story mode, prepare your application to be suspended. Go to your PS capture gallery, and find a video. Press the options button on your controller whilst hovering over it and in the sidebar you should see an option called 'Trim'.

Step 4: Double tap the PS button and you should be able to easily switch between GTA V and the 'Trim' option with a double tap.

Step 5: Go to the pause menu and start an invite only session!

Step 6: As soon as you see the orange saving circle in the bottom right corner of the screen, double tap the PS button and immediately SPAM X on the trim button to skip through all the alerts.

Step 7: Once the application suspends, you can load back into GTA and you should get an alert saying the cloud data for your character unavailable. X through all the alerts and it will load you into GTA Online as your main character.

Step 8: Press pause and go to character selection screen.

Step 9: You will notice that your second character where you have your outfit components will have 'ERROR' written on the board it is holding. If it doesn't you may need to retry the glitch. Select that character.

Step 10: Once you load into GTA Online, you'll notice that you are actually your main character and all your outfits are successfully transferred!

Easy right? From here, I like to wear my outfits and re-save them, just to be safe. Not sure whether its necessary but I like to do that.

And you're DONE! Hope you guys have fun with this glitch, and if you need any more help dont hesitate to reach out. I will try to respond to all.
I hope to make many more threads in the future for you guys <3

Bruh this crashed my game everytime, I have to restart my console cause it won’t load after it crashes
Post automatically merged:

Hello everyone! This is my first post on the forums so if I am doing something wrong or anything like that please do let me know and I apologize in advance. This is my first time posting on any forum. But anyway! Onto the glitch.

As mentioned in the title, this is a glitch you can use to transfer outfits from one character to another. This works both ways, you can transfer from slot 1 to 2 or from slot 2 to 1. You are also not required to delete any of your characters! However, you will still lose the outfits on the character you are transferring TO. This is a very short glitch and does not even require you to enter DM! And from what I've heard, with some transfer glitches you can't merge outfits after transferring but no worries as for this glitch you will not have that issue. You can also transfer multiple outfits at once <3

I am NOT the original founder of this glitch. babygamer_503 and Darkboy are the original founders.

Notice: This glitch involves suspending your application. I have only tested this on Playstation 4 and can only confirm it works on there. I have no experience with other platforms so if anyone knows how to suspend applications on there respective platforms, I can only assume it works the same way. Please do let me know and i'll be sure to update this.

ANYWAY! Enough blabbering, onto the glitch!

Step 1: Load onto your second character and prepare the components you want to transfer to your main.

Step 2: Once all your outfits are saved, leave GTA Online and head into story mode.

Step 3: After you are in story mode, prepare your application to be suspended. Go to your PS capture gallery, and find a video. Press the options button on your controller whilst hovering over it and in the sidebar you should see an option called 'Trim'.

Step 4: Double tap the PS button and you should be able to easily switch between GTA V and the 'Trim' option with a double tap.

Step 5: Go to the pause menu and start an invite only session!

Step 6: As soon as you see the orange saving circle in the bottom right corner of the screen, double tap the PS button and immediately SPAM X on the trim button to skip through all the alerts.

Step 7: Once the application suspends, you can load back into GTA and you should get an alert saying the cloud data for your character unavailable. X through all the alerts and it will load you into GTA Online as your main character.

Step 8: Press pause and go to character selection screen.

Step 9: You will notice that your second character where you have your outfit components will have 'ERROR' written on the board it is holding. If it doesn't you may need to retry the glitch. Select that character.

Step 10: Once you load into GTA Online, you'll notice that you are actually your main character and all your outfits are successfully transferred!

Easy right? From here, I like to wear my outfits and re-save them, just to be safe. Not sure whether its necessary but I like to do that.

And you're DONE! Hope you guys have fun with this glitch, and if you need any more help dont hesitate to reach out. I will try to respond to all.
I hope to make many more threads in the future for you guys <3

Can someone explain for Xbox

Last edited:
C

Colton1070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and a friend are working on trying to find an Xbox solution. netcut is too technical and has too many limitations such as a very sloppy interface and terrible grammar and pro pushing bs. Really, it's a shame that launching YouTube quits the game straight to story (poor man's "suspend"). Using netcut only got me to disconnect from RSG servers, not for the character data. Maybe i am cutting my net at the wrong point? Orange circle while loading in or while in game?

WoofWoofgrrrr

WoofWoofgrrrr

Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone found out how to get the tucked service shirts with logos on them? I'm asking because I've seen someone on Twitter with it, but it seemed virtually impossible. (I tried asking them but got no response.) The component for it is street crimes arcade t-shirt, which turns into the logo component for males. I couldn't figure out how to merge the logos onto the shirt either, so any help would be appreciated.

that’s done with a Xmas mask brother. You need to put the components on female and take her online. Use the same female put the Xmas mask on and swap characters and merge with crooked cop. Long process and only possible with Xmas masks.

xXscholesXx86

xXscholesXx86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and a friend are working on trying to find an Xbox solution. netcut is too technical and has too many limitations such as a very sloppy interface and terrible grammar and pro pushing bs. Really, it's a shame that launching YouTube quits the game straight to story (poor man's "suspend"). Using netcut only got me to disconnect from RSG servers, not for the character data. Maybe i am cutting my net at the wrong point? Orange circle while loading in or while in game?

netctu or hotspot from the phone and as soon as I see the orange circle, I cut off the internet.
a game status message will pop up for the character, I immediately turn on the internet, because turning on the Internet too late causes me to lose the xbox live service

Woach

Woach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xmas masks to merge logos? And which masks specifically, because I have the Krampus masks on my female character. Wonder if that'd work.

WoofWoofgrrrr

WoofWoofgrrrr

Reaction score
Sin$
Xmas masks to merge logos? And which masks specifically, because I have the Krampus masks on my female character. Wonder if that'd work.
Yes the Krampus mask works just fine. With the help of Xmas mask you can merge gun belts, logos, IAA badges and tron tops with armors all together. That’s double merging. I don’t know if it will work now but it used to

Woach

Woach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes the Krampus mask works just fine. With the help of Xmas mask you can merge gun belts, logos, IAA badges and tron tops with armors all together. That’s double merging. I don’t know if it will work now but it used to
Didn't work. I need to find a way to merge the arcade shirt with the hoodie that turns into a service shirt.

WoofWoofgrrrr

WoofWoofgrrrr

Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't work. I need to find a way to merge the arcade shirt with the hoodie that turns into a service shirt.
It does work. You have to learn it first how to do it. You can’t just put on the Xmas mask and merge it. There is a proper method. It’s double merging, not a joke

Woach

Woach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It does work. You have to learn it first how to do it. You can’t just put on the Xmas mask and merge it. There is a proper method. It’s double merging, not a joke
How do I learn it then? Because when I look up what "double merging" is it comes up with completely different things. Most of the videos/tutorials don't even use the Christmas masks. I don't have time to search the deep end of the internet just to find out.

Also the arcade t-shirt I'm using only allows to you put on heist or regular armor. Only one of them turns into a merge component, and it doesn't merge anything except for belts.

Last edited:
WoofWoofgrrrr

WoofWoofgrrrr

Reaction score
Sin$
How do I learn it then? Because when I look up what "double merging" is it comes up with completely different things. Most of the videos/tutorials don't even use the Christmas masks. I don't have time to search the deep end of the internet just to find out.

Also the arcade t-shirt I'm using only allows to you put on heist or regular armor. Only one of them turns into a merge component, and it doesn't merge anything except for belts.
There is a method by em glitches and he has a save file you need that file. I’ll write the method when I have time. It’s a long a#* process

Dispxre

Dispxre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched? I just tried this not too long ago and when I loaded into a invite only with my second character I got an error.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Taken from reddit:

For those having error on apartment glitch, insead of doing as usual (gta online>invite only session or anything else), do exactly the same thing but with editor mod.

. Sp> Online, creator, accept message> As soon as you see orange cirlce, suspend app> Wait 5 sec> Open gta again> Wait 5 sec on first alert message then accept both messages

It should work, it worked for me just rn. It works on Ps4, don't know for xbox and pc. Credit to u/skew78 for this.

Rogueganggang

Rogueganggang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When making the gunbelt merge outfit on female i do the closed camo jacket and blue digital t-shirt. I put the B&W earings so the iaa badge moves also. My question is how do add a a merge componet for the armor. When i go to crooked cop on male everything works fine with the gun belt but it rips the armor off. Any ideas?

kt1303

kt1303

Reaction score
Sin$
Has this method been patched? On the final stage is loading after selecting the erroneous character from the swap screen, it fails to load and kicks back to story...

1382_Max

1382_Max

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Still works

and it only works for the 3 apartments NOT the ceo or outfits

Top Bottom
Login
Register