Patched SOLO OUTFIT TRANSFER GLITCH *NO DM* *ANY SLOT* NO DELETING CHARACTERS*

Bad4Bizz

Bad4Bizz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still works

and it only works for the 3 apartments NOT the ceo or outfits
So.. for outfits it is patched as in PATCHED.
grzz

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When making the gunbelt merge outfit on female i do the closed camo jacket and blue digital t-shirt. I put the B&W earings so the iaa badge moves also. My question is how do add a a merge componet for the armor. When i go to crooked cop on male everything works fine with the gun belt but it rips the armor off. Any ideas?
What body armor are you merging? The ceo vest? Colored armor?

Gl1tchM4st3r

Gl1tchM4st3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So got a question if my female is slot 1 and my male (main) slot 2 is there a way to transfer from slot 1 to 2? Or does it have to be female slot 2 male slot 1?

CarcerCity

CarcerCity

Reaction score
Sin$
So got a question if my female is slot 1 and my male (main) slot 2 is there a way to transfer from slot 1 to 2? Or does it have to be female slot 2 male slot 1?
No it doesn't matter if female is in slot 2 or 1 as long as the male is in the opposite slot.It should allow you to double transfer back and forth between them.

Last edited:
Gl1tchM4st3r

Gl1tchM4st3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No it doesn't matter if female is in slot 2 or 1 as long as the male is in the opposite slot.It should allow you to double transfer back and forth between them.
Oh but say I want white joggers on my male to transfer right would the female have to be slot 1 or 2? Cuz I want white joggers on my slot 2 male but my female is in slot 1 so idk if that works the same or differently

M

melo81

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there an xbox alternative?
Post automatically merged:

Green, orange and purple joggers are Christmas pants on female, you lost them cause DLC isn't enabled.
Is there a step by step tut? I am on ps5 and fairly new to the glitch did the glitch where I didn’t lose outfits on the ps4 but now I’m on the ps5 it doesn’t let me. I don’t know what I am doing wrong

Top Bottom
Login
Register