xdarkevil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can cumulate solo god mode with this glitch like this :

1) Do solo god mode
2) Retire CEO
3) Do this No Wanted Level glitch
4) Do not register again to CEO or you will be stucked in CEO (can't retire again) until you leave session and you'll have cops back.

Last edited:
Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
FOUNDER
FOTAHAL

REQUIREMENT
ARMORED BOXVILE

STEP 1 REGISTER AS A CEO AND START A CEO WORK CALLED Fortified

step 2 quickly open ur international manu and retire ur ceo

know u guys will get no cops in the seasion

International manu = interaction menu. Nice find

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
International manu = interaction menu. Nice find
He probably doesn't have English as his native language or it's just a typo. Either way, no harm is done since I can still understand what he's saying in the post. But, I'm definitely gonna try this glitch in a private lobby. Be careful when using the God Mode glitch as you can randomly lose it. You can also lose it by starting a Gang Attack, changing any accessory on the outfit you are wearing, (you can change to a different saved outfit in the interaction menu without losing God Mode), starting the Executive Deathmatch, (if you send an invite to a random player and they accept the invite, you lose God Mode), rob a store without the cashier emptying the cash register, enter your MOC, Terrabyte, and/or Avenger (you can drive them, you can't enter the Nerve Center in the Terrorbyte or Avenger Hold or the MOC trailer), enter any apartment or business, and that's all I know that can remove God Mode. I'm not sure if a Freemode Event can make you lose God Mode or not. Either way, combing these two glitches are the best way to rain hell fire across Los Santos.

xdarkevil

xdarkevil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any free event on the map - and all missions in CEO - are OK, you don't loose your GM.
Transfering GM in other session is impossible, or launching any mission via Options menu will make u loose GM.
For all the rest, you're right :wink:

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
J STONE J STONE has this from about 7 months ago on his YouTube was used for the last "lester" money glitch other week.

Never the less who cares about founders. Well done OP for posting for others I guess lol

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Any free event on the map - and all missions in CEO - are OK, you don't loose your GM.
Transfering GM in other session is impossible, or launching any mission via Options menu will make u loose GM.
For all the rest, you're right :wink:
Thanks for the information. I had an insane kill rate when I was doing Piracy Prevention solo and I freaked out when sniped an Oppressor user off his Oppressor MK 1. Normally, I am HORRIBLE using a sniper but somehow, I was a God at it spawn killing the poor randoms who tried to capture my Yacht. Now comes something I hate: becoming the Beast while in God Mode. I've won Hunt the Beast as the Beast several times and if I use the God Mode glitch, and record the win, I know that I'm gonna get a ton of hate on the video. Though, it sucks that you can't use the God Mode glitch in Contact Missions and/or Heists since if you could, I would be going for the Criminal Mastermind challenge in the original online Heists. Sure it is cheap, but, it's better than having to deal with a hard time. Which, is not a good thing for me since personally and it's because of mood swings I can experience if I don't take my medication. But, in the end, I greatly appreciate the information you gave me and confirm that I was right about everything else. I appreciate it when people help me like how you did. (I mean that you confirm that what I said was right and if I was wrong, it would be corrected so everyone knows what is safe and what should be avoided.) As always, be careful with the God Mode glitch. Rockstar can track you as a possible cheater. I've been there before. If they are tracking you, you'll see a pop up notification above your radar saying "We're tracking you as a possible cheater. Start behaving yourself."

VagTastic

VagTastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the information. I had an insane kill rate when I was doing Piracy Prevention solo and I freaked out when sniped an Oppressor user off his Oppressor MK 1. Normally, I am HORRIBLE using a sniper but somehow, I was a God at it spawn killing the poor randoms who tried to capture my Yacht. Now comes something I hate: becoming the Beast while in God Mode. I've won Hunt the Beast as the Beast several times and if I use the God Mode glitch, and record the win, I know that I'm gonna get a ton of hate on the video. Though, it sucks that you can't use the God Mode glitch in Contact Missions and/or Heists since if you could, I would be going for the Criminal Mastermind challenge in the original online Heists. Sure it is cheap, but, it's better than having to deal with a hard time. Which, is not a good thing for me since personally and it's because of mood swings I can experience if I don't take my medication. But, in the end, I greatly appreciate the information you gave me and confirm that I was right about everything else. I appreciate it when people help me like how you did. (I mean that you confirm that what I said was right and if I was wrong, it would be corrected so everyone knows what is safe and what should be avoided.) As always, be careful with the God Mode glitch. Rockstar can track you as a possible cheater. I've been there before. If they are tracking you, you'll see a pop up notification above your radar saying "We're tracking you as a possible cheater. Start behaving yourself."
You get the "Were tracking you... Behave yourself" alert when other people in your session start reporting you. It's mainly a scare tactic. R* isn't tracking anyone's individual account.

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
He probably doesn't have English as his native language or it's just a typo. Either way, no harm is done since I can still understand what he's saying in the post. But, I'm definitely gonna try this glitch in a private lobby. Be careful when using the God Mode glitch as you can randomly lose it. You can also lose it by starting a Gang Attack, changing any accessory on the outfit you are wearing, (you can change to a different saved outfit in the interaction menu without losing God Mode), starting the Executive Deathmatch, (if you send an invite to a random player and they accept the invite, you lose God Mode), rob a store without the cashier emptying the cash register, enter your MOC, Terrabyte, and/or Avenger (you can drive them, you can't enter the Nerve Center in the Terrorbyte or Avenger Hold or the MOC trailer), enter any apartment or business, and that's all I know that can remove God Mode. I'm not sure if a Freemode Event can make you lose God Mode or not. Either way, combing these two glitches are the best way to rain hell fire across Los Santos.
Wow that was some reply?. I wasn’t having a dig at him when I mentioned the interaction menu. I was just pointing it out before someone does start taking the piss saying they can’t understand it.
I don’t use GM glitches tbh. I try them out but that’s just out of curiosity of how the glitch works.

J4m35420

J4m35420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Start "A Titan of a Job" and quit at the Invite/Lobby Screen.
Couldn’t start any jobs. Tried literally everything. Didn’t want to leave lobby because I was commending Badsport friends. Lol

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
This has been patched at some point in the night? I used it just before work with a hard reset around 3pm...

Rockstar Tech

Rockstar Tech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What happens if you shoot the cops? Hmm will you get the cops on you? Like in ceo cops turn blind eye. But if you shoot them you'll get the cops on you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register