What's new

Patched Solo Money Glitch! WORKING NOW!

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well it's a pity that you can't make glitches work for you but they are not fake and work..

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
man yall do more to sell these new GTA features than rockstar does themselves. I have bought a MOC, a Night club, and that crap Lowrider doing your little "Car duplication glitch of the week" and it never works. got screwed out of alot of money and lost some pretty cool cars. what a crapshoot.

now we gotta have a friggin arena. christ alive lmao great job selling that DLC bud.
This post gets a Gold Star!

You are absolutely right.
If you are following an unsuccessful wave of glitch failures then it is rather discouraging.
Just wait for your first major victory and be very careful not to oversell cars.
That should be at the forefront of your concerns when duping.
Familiarize yourself with this material so when you are successful you will have a plan for what to do next:wink:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/daily-sell-limit-for-personal-vehicles.1602531/

Last edited:
G

GottiSalotti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone proove this is still working? Yesterday I got it very often, now if I am invisible in front of the arena board and try to walk outside the door and down the stairs I get kicked out of the arena and spawn outside ...

RECKLEZZ808

RECKLEZZ808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya pretty sure it's patched , same thing is happening to me

Top Bottom
Login
Register