What's new

Patched solo money glitch using benny's & Free upgrades if you don't have them unlocked

The Dark Agent

The Dark Agent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can you please help me then, Benny's will still not open for me.
Start up down the drain
Drive to lsc
Pull up your phone fast wait for the door to open
Drive in and quit job
Been doing it this way and still works for me

Skatebabar

Skatebabar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working well on Xbox1 (Bennys).
But only get a bit more than 70k for my buccaneer.
Is a 90k horn better than a 25k one ? I´ve put chrome wheels but got it for free, payfull anyway ? Is the gold paint the best ?
Cheers :smile:

G

gtmike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working well on Xbox1 (Bennys).
But only get a bit more than 70k for my buccaneer.
Is a 90k horn better than a 25k one ? I´ve put chrome wheels but got it for free, payfull anyway ? Is the gold paint the best ?
Cheers :smile:

Yes the horn counts, no you don't get the sell $$ on free wheels, and paint doesn't matter at all. In fact nothing with a "crew" option adds any money to the resale.

Cloudishgamer

Cloudishgamer

Reaction score
Sin$
Confirm, I have duped garages full today, came back to my xbox after turning it off and garage won't open, I might try the lsc one

mr_bossman_225

mr_bossman_225

Reaction score
Sin$
I just restarted my ps4 I went into the race door wouldn't open so I restarted the race door still wouldn't open. This doesn't look good. I'm going to try my under the map race will report back with results.

The Dark Agent

The Dark Agent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just restarted my ps4 I went into the race door wouldn't open so I restarted the race door still wouldn't open. This doesn't look good. I'm going to try my under the map race will report back with results.
Check other thread we could be onto somthing

Skatebabar

Skatebabar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, it's a lot better with horn & wheels :smile:

And i just dup 4 buccaneer 2min ago

Edit : don't know if it helps but I´m on a private session

Last edited:
L

Longers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Huge thanks to mr_bossman_225 for developing this glitch, had great fun with it aaaaand made a few $$ as well :wink:

mr_bossman_225

mr_bossman_225

Reaction score
Sin$
Yep can confirm it is definitely hot fixed on the ps4. I used the under the map race as well as the normal race I made just to make sure. no menus pop up in benny's and I couldn't dupe the car. I hope you all made some money off this and I hope it help you all out. It apears the other method has been hot fixed as well. Huge thanks to you guys for developing the glitch this was my first thread and I didn't expect this amount of views.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register