What's new

Tutorial SOLO MONEY GLITCH SELL ISSI $3230000 GTA 5 ONLINE MONEY GLITCH XBOX PS4 PC 1.50

• Thread starter NightlyPower
  • Start date
  • Views 2,517
N

NightlyPower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Requirements: 1. Fully upgraded Arena War Cerberus 2. Any stock arena war vehicle Text Tutorial 1. Take arena war car into workshop 2. Select upgrade: arena war 3. Exit the car and set spawn location to any 10 car garage 4. Press right on the d-pad on the RC Bandito 5. Open the youtube app on your console 6. Return back to GTA 7. Start an invite only seesion 8. Go to arena workshop 9. Go to Cerberus and press right on the d-pad 10. Change one thing and sell it 11. Join someone in a different targeting mode 12. Accept first alert and decline second 13. Take the arena car in the workshop 14. Exit the workshop 15. Rinse and repeat to make more money

J

JOOPIE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Requirements: 1. Fully upgraded Arena War Cerberus 2. Any stock arena war vehicle Text Tutorial 1. Take arena war car into workshop 2. Select upgrade: arena war 3. Exit the car and set spawn location to any 10 car garage 4. Press right on the d-pad on the RC Bandito 5. Open the youtube app on your console 6. Return back to GTA 7. Start an invite only seesion 8. Go to arena workshop 9. Go to Cerberus and press right on the d-pad 10. Change one thing and sell it 11. Join someone in a different targeting mode 12. Accept first alert and decline second 13. Take the arena car in the workshop 14. Exit the workshop 15. Rinse and repeat to make more money

Enter key not working?

Requirements:
1. Fully upgraded Arena War Cerberus
2. Any stock arena war vehicle

Text Tutorial
1. Take arena war car into workshop
2. Select upgrade: arena war
3. Exit the car and set spawn location to any 10 car garage
4. Press right on the d-pad on the RC Bandito
5. Open the youtube app on your console
6. Return back to GTA
7. Start an invite only seesion
8. Go to arena workshop
9. Go to Cerberus and press right on the d-pad
10. Change one thing and sell it
11. Join someone in a different targeting mode
12. Accept first alert and decline second
13. Take the arena car in the workshop
14. Exit the workshop
15. Rinse and repeat to make more money

Daily sell limit warning:
Repeat this glitch max 2 times per 2 hours and max 7 times per 30 hours!

Tip:
Using any already modded arena war vehicle (like duped issis) would save you a million per upgrade!

N

NAWTY NORTH

Reaction score
I dont think it counts towards your daily sell limit, cause iv sold 20 so far, and haven't been hit with a daily sell limit, yesterday I was at a 1 car per day sell limit, but with this glitch I'm selling **** loads

H

Hiram Abiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think it counts towards your daily sell limit, cause iv sold 20 so far, and haven't been hit with a daily sell limit, yesterday I was at a 1 car per day sell limit, but with this glitch I'm selling **** loads
You know, the more I see your posts, the less I like you. You are a liar. This does affect daily sell limit. I do NOT believe you at all. I have seen tons of people saying the EXACT opposite of what you are saying. I hit the daily sell limit doing these glitches. You also claim that you are still able to do glitches that have been patched. Could you find a different forum to tell lies please?
Everyone reading this:
This DOES contribute to your daily sell limit. Be careful and stay within safe selling limits.

Top Bottom