• Thread starter lvl7KEIGAN7lvl
  • Start date
  • Views 6,000
MetalineMyke

MetalineMyke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Horn does work...Repsray, Tire Enhancement, Tire Color, Under-glow Lights..are the ones that freeze you up

Ps4 here.
I have found that using b1, probably b2 as well, it allows most but not all of the sub menus to go thru. On arena cars I am able to get bennys bespoke wheels , all weapons, colored lights, all bodywork and so on , works for some sub memus for non arena vehicles also.

Have not found a way get the arena upgrade to work unfortunately

**and do not try on neon crew color or paint crew color as it hard froze me and i had to quit ap to get out of it**

When u are first trying to learn what will and wont just change the plate color or somthing before trying a sub menu and if it works it will always, if not it will freeze u in spot which means that one is a no go then u accelerate and it will spawn u outside then you back into arena garage you were just in and u will keep all the mods applied before that fail..just repeat until you learn what works and what doesnt.

I will also add i have found that when upgrading the parts if you skip over the list and go straight to the bennys bespoke wheels lets say... it wont work... but if you start at the top of the list and add everything as you go down then it does work.

So i always go top to bottom... hope this helps

Last edited:
S

Shotsonpoint

Reaction score
Sin$
while doing the customizations one glitched for me and I was stuck in my vehicle , I joined someone in a inv only job and got booted back to my vehicle except this time I could modify it again when I did the wheels started turning left and right like the old free elegy glitch just a thought might lead to somthing

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
while doing the customizations one glitched for me and I was stuck in my vehicle , I joined someone in a inv only job and got booted back to my vehicle except this time I could modify it again when I did the wheels started turning left and right like the old free elegy glitch just a thought might lead to somthing
it can happen when you apply a lot of upgrades.

Infinity X

Infinity X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
People say horns work with this glitch but it doesnt work for me

But this glitch is great i upgraded so many of my cars for pretty much free

Menace UK

Menace UK

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if it works with xbox series x because when I click home it doesn’t kick me out of the workshop
Be in 3rd person view not first person, and if you upgrade the trim on the car that will normally switch you to first person so be sure to switch back

W

wauer

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, Yesterday I sold free Elegys for about 230k , but is there any other car that can make me more profit with this glitch?

atomicoutlaw

atomicoutlaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This has now been patched...

The workshop menu stays up after a visit to the home screen.

Last edited:
Infinity X

Infinity X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
f*** rockstar patching this glitch so quick yet they dont patch God mode speedo

258dank

258dank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
f*** rockstar patching this glitch so quick yet they dont patch God mode speedo
Money glitches cost them money
Godmode not so much so they will not be to bothered as that’s more a quality of life thing for players

Top Bottom
Login
Register