What's new

Patched SOLO MONEY GLITCH (Car Duplication Glitch)

TheGambler

TheGambler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working on ps4.

T

TeknoonkeT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got it after 2 hrs. I don't have access to my custom plates is this a dirty dupe without plates???? 

Use a retro not a rh8 it is a copy dupe.
Im on about one of the 10 RH8s sat in the garage. The retro was either stsying put in garage or going in MOC but not both. Got it too hit a few times now. Its a bit of hit and miss.

B

BasicRamen40

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Duped my zentorno on Xbox one but I can't put a custom plate on it (obviously a dirty dupe) what do I do?

S

Samgleesh

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on PS4. I just went to a friends house so I completely turned off, moved, and reconnected to the internet, and it still works perfect. So not patched on p4

U

Unknown Gamertag

Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely not patched working on filling up my sixth garage as of now :smile:, I'm using the method of the two Alta Apartments

WestCoast Kushman

WestCoast Kushman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Confirmed still working for Xbox 1, even after hard reset. 9:02 pm. It did take me 2 times to get the timing down, but now I'm hitting it everytime :smile: take advantage people!! Lets get rich

B

B77

Reaction score
Sin$
Start a job and quit it on first menu.

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't able to get dupes at Alta so I decided to try each other garage that I owned too. I was getting bricks at eclipse but I don't even feel like driving back up there now. Can't get any properties with two garages at them to even trigger the moc menu sound when I get the garage full message after selecting what garage I want.

Sad to say I think after 8+ hours trying to get a dupe I'll have to pass. Thanks for the guys that found it tho.

U

Unknown Gamertag

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't able to get dupes at Alta so I decided to try each other garage that I owned too. I was getting bricks at eclipse but I don't even feel like driving back up there now. Can't get any properties with two garages at them to even trigger the moc menu sound when I get the garage full message after selecting what garage I want.

Sad to say I think after 8+ hours trying to get a dupe I'll have to pass. Thanks for the guys that found it tho.
I suggest not to quit nor give up if your a PS4 user as I filled up at least 7 garages CEO Office is half full but I'm counting it, so try again! If you need help PM me or reply

Edit Restarted PS4 about 3 times and I have duped 4 cars each time so it is working as of now!

Last edited:
Jacob Ignite

Jacob Ignite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone else having this issue ? Whenever I Dupe the cars the dupes have no headlights Lol

MagGlitch

MagGlitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wasted 8 hours doing this glitch. Restarted my ps4 and tried again and it's started working again :biggrin:

T

Tetanictitan936

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you need to call the mechanic or can you just drive the car to the apartment

Top Bottom
Login
Register